Windows 10: Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users

Discus and support Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google today released a new update for its Chrome browser which is available for download with version 67.0.3396.62 for all users on Windows. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 30, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users

Google today released a new update for its Chrome browser which is available for download with version 67.0.3396.62 for all users on Windows. The latest update comes with new features along with fixes which were reported by beta testers over the last couple of weeks.

The latest update comes with support for Generic Sensors API along with improvements to VR and AR experiences. The Generic Sensors API allows the developers to get their hands on accelerometers or gyroscopes sensors on their websites.

The company has also added WebXR Device API support which enables the creation of Virtual and Augmented reality experience both on PC and Mobile headsets. The API is currently available as an Origin trial and the developers would require to sign up before using it.

The update also brings support for Progressive Web Apps which can be programmed were in they can be opened automatically via the Chrome browser both on PCs and Mac.

Google has also releasing a Site isolation feature which improves the overall security of the Chrome browser bringing the users at minimum risk. The update also includes mitigations for the recent Meltdown and Spectre attack. Google has also included support for BigInt’s which are numeric primitive in JavaScript representing integers with arbitrary precision.

“We’re continuing to roll out Site Isolation to a larger percentage of the stable population in Chrome 67. Site Isolation improves Chrome’s security and helps mitigate the risks posed by Spectre. To diagnose whether an issue is caused by Site Isolation, use chrome://flags#site-isolation-trial-opt-out as described here,” said Google’s Krishna Govind.”

There are also close to 34 security fixes which have been rolled out by Google in the latest update to the Chrome browser. The details of the security fixes are not yet available and we expect Google to release the details in the release notes in couple of days.

The latest update to the Chrome Browser is already rolling out and should be available for Windows, Mac and Linux.

The post Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 30, 2018

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users

1. Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users - Similar Threads - Google Chrome available

2. google chrome download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    google chrome download: Is there a google chrome app download in the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-download/5b4fb292-2493-4ea0-a047-441a8154bbc7
  3. Google Protecting users from insecure downloads in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Protecting users from insecure downloads in Google Chrome: Today we’re announcing that Chrome will gradually ensure that secure (HTTPS) pages only download secure files. In a series of steps outlined below, we’ll start blocking "mixed content downloads" (non-HTTPS downloads started on secure pages). This move follows a plan we...
  4. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See...
  5. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See...
  6. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: We’ve all been there: You have lots of tabs open and one of them starts playing a video, but you can’t figure out which one. Or you’re listening to music in your browser in the background and want to change the song without stopping your work to find the right tab. With...
  7. Dropbox Transfer now available to all users

in Windows 10 News
    Dropbox Transfer now available to all users: We introduced Dropbox Transfer in beta earlier this year to make delivering any file simple. People typically use Dropbox for collaborative sharing, but sometimes you need more of a “send-it-and-forget-it” solution. Transfer is designed for times when you need to turn over...
  8. Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows: Google today released a new version for its Chrome web browser with version 69. The new version is now available to test for beta users on Windows, Linux and macOS. The new update comes with support for AV1 video codec which fixing streaming issues by improving the...
  9. Chrome Bookmark not Available to ALL Users

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Bookmark not Available to ALL Users: Good afternoon all, I'm setting up a MS Surface Pro 4 tablet for use for several users who will be using the same web app within Chrome. I know in the past, there was a way to put it on all profiles via C:\Users\Public\AppData\Chrome (I think) so when they log in and bring...
  10. Make Chrome Bookmark Available to ALL Users in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Chrome Bookmark Available to ALL Users in Windows 10: Good afternoon all, I'm setting up a MS Surface Pro 4 tablet for use for several users who will be using the same web app within Chrome. I know in the past, there was a way to put it on all profiles via C:\Users\Public\AppData\Chrome (I think) so when they log in and bring...