Windows 10: Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows

Discus and support Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google today released a new version for its Chrome web browser with version 69. The new version is now available to test for beta users on Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 3, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows

Google today released a new version for its Chrome web browser with version 69. The new version is now available to test for beta users on Windows, Linux and macOS. The new update comes with support for AV1 video codec which fixing streaming issues by improving the compression efficiency.

Currently Google has limited the support of AV1 decoder to “Main” profile 0 and it does not include any encoding capabilities. Google is also adding some new CSS tricks which include conic gradients.

The conic gradients allow for color transitions around the center instead of radiating from it. They also support for new margin, border, CSS scroll snap positions along with support for display cutouts or notches.

Chrome 69 also comes with a new interface called OffscreenCanvas which allows 2D and WebGL canvases to improve performance on multi core systems in web apps. The company has also included support for selecting text inside ligatures, WebRTC improvements in the latest beta update.

Google just couple of days ago released an update to its browser with version Chrome 68 which reduces the RAM usage on desktops. Google has been criticized for eating into the RAM with its Chrome browser since long and the company finally listened to the voice of the users and has pushed out Page Lifecycle API feature in the latest update to Chrome 68 which reduces RAM usage.

Having already taken control of the RAM usage on the desktops with its previous update, Google is now testing new features for its next version which is expected to release next month for all Chrome users.

The latest Chrome 69 is available to download on Windows, Linux and macOS if you are a beta tester. If you are looking to test the latest version, then we highly recommend to do so on a secondary device. Do let us know your first impressions after testing the new features in the comments below.

The post Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 3, 2018

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Google Chrome 17 Stable Available for Download

After going through a month-long beta stage, Chrome 17 has now been promoted and is available as a Stable release for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Chrome 17 (build 17.0.963.46) features new Extension APIs, updated Omnibox Prerendering, download scanning protection, various tweaks and fixes for about 20 vulnerabilities.

Chrome 17 Stable can be downloaded via this page.

Cristian_25H, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows

Will Google Chrome be available to download in Windows 10

Original Title: Google Chrome

Will Google Chrome be available to download in Windows 10 ?

ThaliaMoshos, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows

1. Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Beta

2. google chrome download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    google chrome download: Is there a google chrome app download in the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-download/5b4fb292-2493-4ea0-a047-441a8154bbc7
  3. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See...
  4. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: We’ve all been there: You have lots of tabs open and one of them starts playing a video, but you can’t figure out which one. Or you’re listening to music in your browser in the background and want to change the song without stopping your work to find the right tab. With...
  5. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  6. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  7. google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio: if i am watching something for example YouTube it plays first video fine but subsequent videos lose audio, have to close and restart chrome. it's fine on non beta chrome so not sure if a windows or chrome beta issue. how to know??...
  8. A closer look at Google Chrome 69 new design and features on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Google Chrome 69 new design and features on Windows 10: Google Chrome users have waited too long for a revamped interface of the web browser and today the search engine giant finally delivered a big update across all supported platforms, including Windows 10. Google Chrome 69 comes with a new design and it’s gradually rolling out...
  9. Google’s Chrome 69 update to kill Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 News
    Google’s Chrome 69 update to kill Adobe Flash Player: Earlier in the week we reported that Google will soon be releasing its next major update Chrome 69 with new Material Design and more. The Chrome 69 update will also be killing or discontinuing the Adobe Flash Player for its users. After the new version the Chrome browser...
  10. Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 67 now available to download for all Windows users: Google today released a new update for its Chrome browser which is available for download with version 67.0.3396.62 for all users on Windows. The latest update comes with new features along with fixes which were reported by beta testers over the last couple of weeks. The...