Windows 10: google chrome are freezing after update

Discus and support google chrome are freezing after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello guys i have a problem with mi google chrome the app every time it freeze i try uninstall and reinstall it but the issue persist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EllisMyers, Aug 8, 2018.

1. google chrome are freezing after update

hello guys i have a problem with mi google chrome the app every time it freeze

i try uninstall and reinstall it but the issue persist

:)

EllisMyers, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Possible minor bug - Update with both Opera 2x & Google Chrome installed

Strange bug: Running the previous-older version of GPU-Z on Windows 7, 64-bit, SP1 and trying to update GPU-Z. Have Opera 23/24 installed as a 2ndary web browser, and Google Chrome installed as default/main web browser.
    Steps that work fine:
    1) Run GPU-Z whatever version.
    2) Open About.
    3) Click the links.
    Result: Links open correctly in default browser - Google Chrome.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1) Run GPU-Z, version before latest.
    2) Try to check for updates.
    3) GPU-Z says an update is available.
    4) Tell it to show the update.
    Result: Link opens incorrectly in Opera 23/24, instead of default Google Chrome web browser.
    Expected: Open in Google Chrome instead.

Note: Opera 23/24 uses the same core as Google Chrome.

Please check and fix, if necessary.

Naki, Aug 8, 2018
  4. google chrome are freezing after update

google chrome freezes

Google Chrome freezes regularly,

RobertFatovic, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

google chrome are freezing after update

1. google chrome are freezing after update - Similar Threads - google chrome are

2. Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.: Hi,My local client machine is windows 10 pro system, and it is connecting with the Domain controller, The domain account is unable to stay signing on the Google Chrome after we reopen the Google Chrome, and the passwords are not showing on the Chrome password manager. Nothing...
  3. Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.: Hi,My local client machine is windows 10 pro system, and it is connecting with the Domain controller, The domain account is unable to stay signing on the Google Chrome after we reopen the Google Chrome, and the passwords are not showing on the Chrome password manager. Nothing...
  4. Have to resign in the Google account on the Google Chrome after the chrome close.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Google Chrome Freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Freezing: When I am navigating google maps If I walk away and come back sometimes Chrome is froze. I have to close chrome and reopen. Also YouTube videos if I pause the video and come back after screen goes off I have my monitor go off after 3 minutes. But it does not matter how long...
  6. GOOGLE CHROME DISAPPEARD AFTER UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GOOGLE CHROME DISAPPEARD AFTER UPDATE: Microsoft did an update on 3/17/2021, after it was completed all my Google Chrome was GONE, email, favorites, apps, start menu. I had to reinstall Microsoft 365, I still have programs missing. I had to rebuild my start menu. Very, Very angry over this, WTH!!!!!! Cindy Shaw...
  7. Google Chrome updates?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome updates?: I am running Google Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop and Chrome is suppose to update itself in the background automatically. For some reason, it only updates whenever I am in the About Google Chrome and then it updates. Is there a reason why this happens? Just as a note, I...
  8. google chrome and opera not working after update

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome and opera not working after update: if you turn off cryptographic services they will run until restart then you have to turn it off again to use these browsers 128250
  9. Problem with Google Chrome after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Google Chrome after Windows update: I‘ve updated my laptop to Windows 10 latest version and Google Chrome that I used before broke down. I cannot open any websites. I know that this problem is not due to the internet connection, it is fine....
  10. Popups and freezing - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Popups and freezing - Google Chrome: I use Google Chrome web browser and recently I have been having a couple of problems: 1. It has taken to freezing when I close a tab (not every time and always a different tab) 2. I now see ads like the attached appearing periodically in a separate popup window. [img]...