Windows 10: Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading

Discus and support Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Most of the websites are full of images and scripts which can be a huge bottleneck for performance. Google is aware of the performance issues and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 14, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading

Most of the websites are full of images and scripts which can be a huge bottleneck for performance. Google is aware of the performance issues and the company is working on a new feature called image lazy-loading to speed up the webpages page loading.

The latest Canary build of Google Chrome comes with the highly anticipated lazy loading feature.

Enable image lazy-loading in Google Chrome

• Download and install Google Chrome Canary
    • Open the flags menu and search for #enable-lazy-image-loading and #enable-lazy-frame-loading
    • Enable the flags and Chrome would start lazy loading the images.
    • Restart the Chrome browser.

This would improve the user experience, make website load faster and accessible for users without a fast connection. That’s a big improvement for such a small change. It is however worth noting that feature is not working properly at the moment.

Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading Chrome-Lazy-Loading.jpg

For those unfamiliar with the lazy load mechanism, it’s a technique where the browser does not load the images that are not in the viewport. Chrome will load the images only when it gets near the border of the viewport.

The post Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 14, 2018

2. Google Chrome struggling to load web pages

I recently updated my pc to windows 10, since then I have been having issues regarding the internet.

Google Chrome struggles to load web pages, my internet download speed is averaging at
    L: 100-150 mpbs, do you have a solution?

thisisLiamb, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Google Home Page slow to load

Dump all cookies. Never had this issue with IE or Chrome. Chances are you have a plug-in causing this.

TheMailMan78, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading

Google Home Page slow to load

I know this is old hat, but Google takes ages to load at start-up and I am seeking a clever answer as to why.

I use Firefox 11 and this problem has been well whined about by users with updated version of Firefox and the joke of all time - by users of Chrome - where Google`s Home Page takes minutes to load, even on their own software ! Unbelievable.

Have you any pearl`s of wisdom for tweaking the system and coaxing Google to come out of it`s shell a bit quicker ?

Bald Eagle, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading

1. Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Canary

2. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  3. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  4. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  5. google not loading pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google not loading pages: My Windows 10 PC is not loading google pages. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-not-loading-pages/64916b8a-f816-4cd8-8bcb-1561ccd09e4a
  6. Chrome stopped loading pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome stopped loading pages: I must have done something wrong somewhere perhaps within settings or preferences etc because while Google loads fine, it wont load any page. Instead I get an error message saying page is unresponsive and do I want to exit pages or wait?...
  7. Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading

Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading: Hello, I've been struggling with a problem for a few days now. The only web pages i can open are google and youtube. Others are loading really slow. I managed to do a speedtest on one page but this gave me a download speed of 0.08mb/s meanwhile windows says i have a...
  8. Google web pages not loading completely.

Google web pages not loading completely.: I am having trouble with google pages in my laptop. Google domain pages aren't loading completely e.g in gmail the icons of settings, next, select etc arenta visible. Even in the Google home page the various Google services tab is not working. I have checked it in Edge,...
  9. Google Chrome Canary on Windows 10 gets new dark tab, downloads page

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Canary on Windows 10 gets new dark tab, downloads page: Multiple reports and findings last year revealed that Google Chrome is slated to support a built-in dark mode on Windows 10 soon. Currently, the search engine giant is testing this feature in Chrome Beta and Canary distributions. Dark theme is a new trend and it’s quite...
  10. Google Calendar won't load in Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Calendar won't load in Chrome: Hello. Google Calendar won't load in Chrome on either of my PCs, not even in incognito mode. I just get the message "Loading...". However it will load in Edge. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here? 111713