Windows 10: Google chrome does not respond

Discus and support Google chrome does not respond in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Chrome version 57.0.2987.133. Java, Flash, shockwave installed and Is is clean installed. I could access chrome://plugins , chrome://flags page... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rd04, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Google chrome does not respond

Chrome plugins page has been depreciated and no longer exists. Are you using a PPAPI version of Flash?

cyberrufus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Google chrome does not respond

1. Google chrome does not respond - Similar Threads - Google chrome does

2. Chrome Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Not Responding: Every time I try to download or save any type of file, I get "Google Chrome Not Responding" and have to close the program. It has been happening for a week. I have updated google chrome and windows. I have followed every step that is listed on the following site and others:...
  3. Chrome Not Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome Not Responding: Every time I try to download or save any type of file, I get "Google Chrome Not Responding" and have to close the program. It has been happening for a week. I have updated google chrome and windows. I have followed every step that is listed on the following site and others:...
  4. Google chrome and other search engines not responding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google chrome and other search engines not responding: A few days back when I opened Chrome it didn't load and showed a message that page is not responding, I tried other engines like mozilla, egde. All of them are showing the same message, that the page is not responding. I have already dissabled all add ons for engines. Still...
  5. "google chrome not responding"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "google chrome not responding": Lenovo IdeaPad S340, in Windows I keep getting "Google chrome not responding" EVERY DAY. What do I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-not-responding/46fdd7a6-5904-4022-8d0f-ab87aaa5de6c
  6. How to Fix Google Chrome Not Responding in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Google Chrome Not Responding in Windows: Obviously, Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers around the world. Although the majority of users express Google Chrome as a high-speed, stable, and reliable browser, it does not mean that Google Chrome will not go wrong under any circumstances. Sometimes it will...
  7. my google chrome does not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my google chrome does not open: my google chrome does not open. the little wheel comes up and goes around a couple times then stops. I don't know how to fix it. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-does-not-open/f8a3e041-3964-4bd5-9efe-814e4e7d3906
  8. google chrome wont respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome wont respond: Google chrome wont load now, comes up with 'not responding'. These last couple of days it was really, really slow and sometimes would come up with that 'not responding' but then would correct itself but now it wont load at all and trying to navigate around any system on the...
  9. Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.: Source Google Chrome Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎16-‎Mar-‎17 5:12 PM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  10. Google Chrome does not respond

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome does not respond: This is a problem with Chrome Version 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit) running under Windows 10 64 bit. When I start Chrome, nothing happens. From time to time, a "page unresponsive" dialogue box appears. Chrome's task manager shows a CPU load of around 27%, but...