Windows 10: Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users

Discus and support Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We strive to ensure choice and transparency for all Chrome users as they browse the web. Part of this choice is the ability to use the hundreds of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users

Source: Chromium Blog: Improving extension transparency for users

Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Google Chrome Problems

Do you see the same behavior if you change to a wired connection?

Note that Google Some users that have upgraded to WIn10 and use Google Chrome claim their

extensions
    are broken.

Here is a list of bugs that Google is working on to improve Chrome compatibility.

Dusty Harper [MSFT], Jun 13, 2018
  3. Google Chrome sometimes not responding on windows 10

I work under Windows 7, but I'm having the same problem since more or less one month.

I "purified" Chrome from all extensions and cookies, I installed its most recent version - no improvement.

Piero

PieroCaracciolo, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users

1. Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Improving

2. my google Chrome icon is transparent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my google Chrome icon is transparent: I opened google Chrome to use it but then when I checked my desktop after that my google Chrome icon was transparent, why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-icon-is-transparent/b813738c-0808-4bb5-97a8-57251d07067c
  3. Google Chrome Extensions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Extensions: I'm using Google Chrome for my browser. I keep receiving a notice to "protect your browser" by installing an extension. Does Google control the extensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-extensions/85f3af18-4ea5-4fc1-9148-ef8fbe344fdb
  4. Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge: Hi! Does anyone know how to get extensions from Google (Save to Keep, Drive) working? I have no problems with other extensions but these keep asking me to log in and I already am. Message is: You must sign in to use the Google Keep Chrome Extension. submitted by...
  5. Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome: No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer Posted by Devlin Cronin, Chrome Extensions Team The Chrome Extensions ecosystem has seen incredible advancement, adoption, and growth since its launch over ten years ago. Extensions are a great way for users to...
  6. Best Chrome Extension for Improved Security?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Chrome Extension for Improved Security?: Which Chrome extensions do people recommend to enhance security when using the Chrome browser? I've been using Ad Block and Windows Defender Browser protection but there may be better options. 130779
  7. Manually installing Google chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Manually installing Google chrome extensions: If you activated the developer mode on Google Chrome and then change the file extension from .Crx to .zip you Could install an extension outside of the google store. With Google Chrome version 73 it appears you can’t do this anymore. Do you guys know if Google Chrome change...
  8. Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?: Firefox says they're working on webextension support for their addons, potentially letting users install google chrome extensions on firefox for cross-compatibility or something, which is why I would really like to use the improvedtube chrome extension in firefox (its stupid...
  9. Install Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Install Extensions in Google Chrome How to Install Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize Google Chrome and add features and functionality by adding extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension to add it...
  10. Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome How to Uninstall Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an extension to remove it from Google Chrome for your account in Windows 7,...