Windows 10: Google Chrome Inline Installation Enforcement

Discus and support Google Chrome Inline Installation Enforcement in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since 2012, Chrome has enabled extension developers to provide a smooth installation experience on their own pages using inline installation. We have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Google Chrome Inline Installation Enforcement

Source: Chromium Blog: Further protecting users from deceptive or confusing inline installation

:)

Brink, Jan 4, 2018
  2. E for Excel, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Installing google chrome .

I am having a problem in installing Google chrome on my pc. The installer shows the error "Installation failed with error 0x80070002". How to resolve this issue? Plz help....

NamirKalra, Jan 4, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome Inline Installation Enforcement

1. Google Chrome Inline Installation Enforcement - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Inline

2. GOOGLE CHROME INSTALLATION FAILURE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GOOGLE CHROME INSTALLATION FAILURE: HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME BROWESR IN WINDOWS 10 ?.. tried all the possibilities from settings but failed every time.... WINDOWS 10 is not in s mode .. Is WINDOWS PRO upgradation helpful ?...
  3. I cannot install Google chrome

I cannot install Google chrome: I cannot install applications like Google Chrome, appears "Your network administrator has applied Group Policy that prevents installation". But I'm the administrator....
  4. google chrome re-installation

google chrome re-installation: Hello I have ran into a huge problem,first of all my google chrome was working normally but suddenly all my google services stopped working,i had a major issue so i uninstalled google chrome on m laptop,but while re-installing through internet explorer i am facing issues ,...
  5. Unable to install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install Google Chrome: Hi, I just got a new Dell with windows 10 Home and can't download Google Chrome because of windows "security" because the website is a secure website.. I've seen all the other people having this issue and the moderators saying it's because you have windows 10S instead of 10...
  6. Unable to install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to install Google Chrome: I have tried numerous ways to install Google Chrome and it won't allow me. I have tried through Edge & IE but doesn't allow the download. I would appreciate any advice in how I can download it....
  7. Manually installing Google chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Manually installing Google chrome extensions: If you activated the developer mode on Google Chrome and then change the file extension from .Crx to .zip you Could install an extension outside of the google store. With Google Chrome version 73 it appears you can’t do this anymore. Do you guys know if Google Chrome change...
  8. Unable to Install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Install Google Chrome: Hello, I use Google Chrome daily on my PC but a few sites weren't accessible with my current version of Chrome. When updating, there was a small black window pops up but quickly disappears & the process stops. I read a few internet posts saying to do a clean install (tried...
  9. Inline installations of Chrome extensions no longer possible

in Windows 10 News
    Inline installations of Chrome extensions no longer possible: Google today confirmed that it is working on banning installations of Chrome extensions from third party websites. The software giant allowed users to install the Chrome extensions from third party websites for its Google Chrome web browser. But now the company plans to stop...
  10. Install Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Install Extensions in Google Chrome How to Install Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize Google Chrome and add features and functionality by adding extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension to add it...