Windows 10: Google Chrome is slowing down my Alienware R4 Laptop.

Discus and support Google Chrome is slowing down my Alienware R4 Laptop. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My problem is that Google Chrome is really slowing down my Alienware Laptop. When I open Google Chrome, My PC starts to slow down and have input lag.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by imaperson, Sep 25, 2017.

1. imaperson Win User

Google Chrome is slowing down my Alienware R4 Laptop.

My problem is that Google Chrome is really slowing down my Alienware Laptop. When I open Google Chrome, My PC starts to slow down and have input lag.

:)

imaperson, Sep 25, 2017

2. Alien FX

There is no distinction among the lighting colors Red-Pink-Violet-Purple in the "ALIENWARE" logo and the Alien head on the laptop chassis. Everything looks red. This hasn't always been the case with my laptop. I have cross checked it with a couple of my
    friends' Alienware 17 R2, R3 and R4 laptops.

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows settings]

Kay Jay Aditya, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Hello camera not working after Creator's Update. Help please.

My Hello IR camera is not functioning after getting Creator's Update today.

Laptop: Alienware 17 R4.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

JKCampbell18, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Google Chrome is slowing down my Alienware R4 Laptop.

I used to use SlimJet it is Chromium Based and was really fast and will sync with your Chrome settings comes in 64 and 32 Bit versions

Download Slimjet - MajorGeeks

Josey Wales, Sep 25, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    This is usually due to one of the chrome extensions. Disable them one at a time until you identify culprit.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome is slowing down my Alienware R4 Laptop.

1. Google Chrome is slowing down my Alienware R4 Laptop. - Similar Threads - Google Chrome slowing

2. DPC_Watchdog_Violation Randomly on my Alienware 17 R4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation Randomly on my Alienware 17 R4: Hi. Usually when i'm patching games, any of my ssd's and hdd. i have 3 ssd, 1 hdd one time on just only using discord. Two times when i playing games...This BSOD begins after 1809 to 20H2 update. media creation for OS, format via usb stick, clean and step by step driver...
  3. My new Alienware M15 r4 laptop keeps restarting whenever I play a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new Alienware M15 r4 laptop keeps restarting whenever I play a game.: I have a brand new Alienware laptop, with a NVIDIA 3060 GPU, but when I try playing anything it just randomly restarts. I have run many diagnostics on all of the hardware, nothing is out of the ordinary. How would I go about fixing?...
  4. New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops

in Windows 10 News
    New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops: If you’re serious about dominating virtual battle arenas, check out the addition of the CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on the new thin and powerful Alienware m15 and m17 R4 laptops. Gaming is better than ever on Windows 10, with games in 4K, DirectX 12 and...
  5. My laptop is slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is slowing down: My Laptop is slowing down after some time of usage. It usually slows down after I close the lid and open it back. My CPU is Ryzen 7 3700x and RAM is 16 gb so I don't think there's any problem with the specs. The laptop is brand new. When my laptop slows down it acts like when...
  6. Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!: Help! No matter what browser I try my laptop will not open any google websites when connected to the wifi. This even happens when I use Incognito mode. My family connect to the same wifi/router and don't seem to have this issue. There was an update my laptop decided to go...
  7. Google Chrome Very Slow Start

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Very Slow Start: Hi and sorry for my English I installed Google Chrome and I have as in Windows 10 as my default browser before had Firefox ... The problem is that when I start Chrome it takes about 1 minute or more to load. Once started it does not give me problems of slowness, it's just the...
  8. Alienware M17x r4 laptop having problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alienware M17x r4 laptop having problems.: My laptop has been having problems such as the sound not working sometimes, the camera doesnt work and the battery only lasts 30 mins without the charger. I brought it into a repair shop and they quoted me £160 to fix it. They also told me that the sound was only coming out...
  9. Windows 10 Version Upgrade for Alienware 15 R4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version Upgrade for Alienware 15 R4: Hey guys. I would like to know when the Alienware laptop series would be able to upgrade the Windows 10 version (from 1803 to 1809). Any idea or answer would be helpful. Thanks....
  10. Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4: For the last several weeks I have been unable to log in with the facial recognition software. This worked for 2018 until the most recent Windows Update was applied. Feature Update 1809 Windows 10 Prior to removing this update can you tell me what other steps I can take....