Windows 10: Google chrome issue with windows 10

Discus and support Google chrome issue with windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Could someone explain to me what the problem is with using chrome as my browser in windows 10? I'm not a computer geek like most people. Don't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dragonladyc, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Google chrome issue with windows 10

Could someone explain to me what the problem is with using chrome as my browser in windows 10? I'm not a computer geek like most people. Don't understand all the jargon they're talking about. Should I use Google chrome or should I not use it?

Thanks

:)

dragonladyc, Nov 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 Not Opening Links in Chrome?

Hi Franchek,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that some of the link are not opening through Google Chrome.

Before proceeding, we need to know which version of Google Chrome is installed on Windows 10.

Note: As you don’t have any issues on EDGE browser, I suggest you to set the EDGE as default browser.

I suggest you to delete the browsing history/delete cookies from the Google Chrome browser. If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the Google Chrome from the Google Chrome website and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Google Chrome not working on Windows 10.

Hi Tigerali,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

As suggested in the previous post, I recommend you to first uninstall the google chrome browser from the computer.

After that try to download the google chrome browser software from the google website. Then try to reinstall google chrome browser software in compatible mode where you will install the software in previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the previous post to reinstall the google chrome browser.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using google chrome browser on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

Google chrome issue with windows 10

I have used Chorme for many years, it is the best browser for me, if you have not tried out Chrome, you can always download Chrome and see how it feels. If you do not like it, switch back to your old browser.breathed into Chrome.

Whatphoeb, Nov 3, 2016
  5. dragonladyc,

Some people have experienced problems setting Chrome as their default ( making it your preference).

If you run into that type of issue, just post back right here, and you will get some help. It may not even happen.

cottonball, Nov 3, 2016
  6. I do have Chrome, but there was something on the news yesterday in regards to microsoft and chrome and there being a security issue. Maybe I misunderstood.

dragonladyc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Google chrome issue with windows 10

1. Google chrome issue with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Google chrome issue

2. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  3. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  4. Google Chrome Site issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Site issues: I've had this problem for several months I believe but just never really took the time to figure it out. Full disclosure, I do not work for T-mobile, nor am I advertising for them. I'm simply using their site as an example. Basically, I would go to this site, fill out the...
  5. Google Chrome Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Issues: Hi everyone anytime I open up google chrome it shortly there after crashes no error message or anything. When I open google chrome a windows sound plays I’m not sure what it’s called though. Does anyone have any ideas submitted by /u/SpokenThread [link] [comments]...
  6. Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Google Chrome on Windows 10 version 2004: submitted by /u/psinaptix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9aabc/issue_with_google_chrome_on_windows_10_version/
  7. Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome: When I open SOME websites, the screen/website will be working fine, then suddenly it gets a grey fog over it and nothing on that website will work. I tried hitting the RELOAD icon, and that clears it for a minute but then the fog rolls in. I've run Full Virus Scans with...
  8. Issue logging in to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue logging in to Google Chrome: Is there a setting that, as before, will not have the computer ask if I want to modify settings each time I log in to Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-logging-in-to-google-chrome/a1022414-5747-4c2a-b18a-2d27f510b95c
  9. Google Chrome touch issues under Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome touch issues under Windows 10: Hi guys, I've just installed build 10041 on my Surface Pro 3 i7/256 and there seem to be some issues with Google Chrome. I've uninstalled the browser and re-installed, but to no avail... - There is no touch support at all, I have to use the trackpad or mouse - And the...
  10. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...