Windows 10: Google Chrome new policy to block unwanted autoplays

Discus and support Google Chrome new policy to block unwanted autoplays in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For many, Chrome is more than a browser—it’s also a TV, phone, radio, and jukebox for the wide range of media experiences the web has to offer. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google Chrome new policy to block unwanted autoplays

Source: https://blog.google/products/chrome/...toplay-chrome/

:)

Brink, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome new policy to block unwanted autoplays

1. Google Chrome new policy to block unwanted autoplays - Similar Threads - Google Chrome policy

2. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?: I do not use Edge or Bing and after a recent invasive update from the former, I cannot open Google Chrome. Chrome flashes on and then immediately closes down. Is Microsoft blocking its use? I need to get Chrome back, I've tried removing and re-installing, to no avail. I need...
  3. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?: I do not use Edge or Bing and after a recent invasive update from the former, I cannot open Google Chrome. Chrome flashes on and then immediately closes down. Is Microsoft blocking its use? I need to get Chrome back, I've tried removing and re-installing, to no avail. I need...
  4. Is Microsoft blocking Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Google Chrome blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome blocked: Hi! Every time I try to open google chrome, it keeps on saying that I need permission. I selected the "ask email" option, but I checked all of my emails within my family and none of them receive an email from you guys yet. Also I don't know why I'm having this problem now....
  6. Google Chrome blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome blocked: Google Chrome has been blocked by Windows 10 Pro April 2021 updates. I worked with Dell technical support for several hours, and they concluded it was the Windows update that is causing the problem....
  7. Google Chrome - Always Blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome - Always Blocked: In Microsoft Family Setting, under "Content Restrictions", Google Chrome was originally part of the list of "Always Blocked". It has been removed. How do I get Google Chrome back on the list?...
  8. New policies for Google Chrome extensions and Google Drive API

in Windows 10 News
    New policies for Google Chrome extensions and Google Drive API: Third-party apps and websites create services that millions of people use to get things done and customize their online experience. To make this ecosystem successful, people need to be confident their data is secure, and developers need clear rules of the road. That’s why...
  9. google chrome://policy-ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADMINISTRATOR"

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome://policy-ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADMINISTRATOR": Error masses- chrome://policy-ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADMINISTRATOR" Google Chrome do not work. please solve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chromepolicy-errblockedbyadministrator/69e042c7-7df6-4fd9-be38-05f120889ef4
  10. Google Chrome: Block Video Autoplay

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: Block Video Autoplay: Not sure if everyone else is as annoyed by sites like CNN where videos play automatically, but I was elated to read that Chrome was going to allow blocking autoplay of videos. When is that coming? I had read Jan 2018, but I can't find the setting. 103131