Windows 10: Google Chrome not showing Facebook pictures properly

Discus and support Google Chrome not showing Facebook pictures properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all So I've had this strange problem for a while now. Only Google Chrome seems to have this problem... [img] When I take a look at my news... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ellellell1, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Google Chrome not showing Facebook pictures properly

Hi all

So I've had this strange problem for a while now. Only Google Chrome seems to have this problem...

Google Chrome not showing Facebook pictures properly [​IMG]

When I take a look at my news feed on Facebook, all text shows fine but the images always show up with the broken picture icon. I believe all other websites are fine, it just seems to be Facebook on Chrome. I am signed into Chrome with my Google Account and the same on my Surface. Both are connected to my same home network. My Surface shows Facebook fine.

One interesting thing I did try is using a mobile hotspot through my phone (4G) to connect to Facebook and no issues! *Confused Everything showed perfectly. Which leads me to believe my problem may be resolved probably by refreshing/resetting my home connection with Chrome.

I've tried clearing all cookies/cache and have flushed my DNS, even reinstalled chrome. Still nothing helps. Chrome is up-to-date.

Any help is appreciated *Smile

:)

ellellell1, Apr 19, 2017

2. Facebook

I can't login into the Facebook because it shows Facebook business only site. I tried Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome - all the same.

Shimon Miller, Apr 19, 2017
  3. peltka Win User
    Monitor´s colors changes between partly colors and "background´s" colors becomes graytype

On 9th of December:

I was looking for (watching) a video (dancing presentation show in Paris) through one of my Facebook friend.

Soon, while watching video show in common small "window" inside in Google Chrome, all around video, in Facebook open page as well behind Google monitor´s screen backside picture,

i.e.

all colors "dropped down" to gray (non colored) but not running video in facebook.

So, so,

that did not happen after updating to Windows 10, fault begin later, I do not remember when, but to me it is clearly caused by some Windows 10 updating file by this autumn.

Anyway, there has been a silence by "Microsoft" side, to that issue

kari

peltka, Apr 19, 2017
  4. Google Chrome not showing Facebook pictures properly

Every once in awhile I get those in gmail so I close the email and then re open it and then it usually display's unless my ISP's bandwidth has slowed down to the point that they just won't finish loading.
    Sometimes it's just Google!!
    Hope this helps

CADesertRat, Apr 19, 2017
  5. Yes. I guess it might fix itself in time like it usually does. In the mean time using Edge suits me fine.

Edit: Even better the Facebook app from the Windows Store is pretty decent *Smile

ellellell1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome not showing Facebook pictures properly

1. Google Chrome not showing Facebook pictures properly - Similar Threads - Google Chrome showing

2. Google Chrome shows a blank screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome shows a blank screen: I shut down Google Chrome and when I opened it again, there was a blank screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. No luck there. This occurred at a time when I had agreed to install Windows 11 on my computer, which installation failed several times. -- Coincidence? Now I...
  3. Google Chrome shows a blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome shows a blank screen: I shut down Google Chrome and when I opened it again, there was a blank screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. No luck there. This occurred at a time when I had agreed to install Windows 11 on my computer, which installation failed several times. -- Coincidence? Now I...
  4. Google Chrome shows a blank screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. google chrome searches showing as insecure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome searches showing as insecure: I've been noticing that when I search for pretty much anything on chrome in windows 10 the searches are showing up as insecure with the exclamation icon in the URL instead of the lock symbol. This is happening on 2 devices and I just got them fully scanned for viruses at...
  6. Google Chrome Not Working Properly

Google Chrome Not Working Properly: I've been using Google Chrome for several years, one day it stopped working. I would try to open Google Chrome and it will load and not open. There will be several tabs of Google Chrome on the task manager of my attempts. If something gets redirected to Google Chrome it will...
  7. Google Chrome Won't open properly

Google Chrome Won't open properly: I was programming when I needed to leave my laptop for a while. When I came back, Google Chrome won't open. I tried reinstalling, restarting and it still won't work. Can somebody please help me???...
  8. google chrome not working properly

google chrome not working properly: Hi I am using windows 10 Home 64 bit version. I have installed google chrome to surf the internet but chrome is unable to open webpages and connect to internet properly. However I have no problem surfing the internet while using edge. Can anyone guide me about the solution to...
  9. Audio not working properly on Google Chrome

Audio not working properly on Google Chrome: Basically, whenever I open up Google Chrome and watch a video, there will be audio, but if i watch a different video without closing and relaunching Google Chrome, there wouldn't be any audio. This also happens if I pause the video long enough and then resume the video....
  10. Google Chrome is not working properly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome is not working properly!: My problem with Google Chrome is that it's either closing instantly when I open it or that no files stay open, they just say that the site needs to reload, and then when I try to reload it, it closes. Can anyone help me out?...