Windows 10: Google chrome problem.... kindly help

Discus and support Google chrome problem.... kindly help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I open chrome it does not open then I clear all the chrome tasks from the task manager then chrome works a message is also visible which says its... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by shrivatsa, Sep 17, 2016.

1. shrivatsa Win User

Google chrome problem.... kindly help

When I open chrome it does not open then I clear all the chrome tasks from the task manager then chrome works a message is also visible which says its regarding some account......*Smile

:)

shrivatsa, Sep 17, 2016

2. INSUFFICIENT PERMISSIONS error message on Windows 10

Hi,

the problem has not been solved.

I have realized the attachments in my mail do not open in google chrome and firefox but it opens in edge.

kindly fix the issue for downloading the attachments in google chrome and firefox brousers...

REGARDS

rajeshkhanna_MS, Sep 17, 2016
  3. RajithR Win User
    Strange font when viewing websites using Chrome

Hi Jose,

Thank you for your interest in upgrading to Windows 10.

Are you facing this issue with all the websites using Google Chrome?

You would need to check if there is any option to adjust or change fonts on Chrome. Check the

link

If that does not help, kindly, reinstall Google Chrome and check if it helps.

To uninstall Chrome, right-click on Start button and choose 'Programs and Features'.

Find Google Chrome, right-click on it and choose 'Uninstall'.

Install Google Chrome and check if it helps.

Chrome Web Browser

Hope this helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

RajithR, Sep 17, 2016
  4. prikker Win User
Thema:

Google chrome problem.... kindly help

1. Google chrome problem.... kindly help - Similar Threads - Google chrome problem

2. A problem in google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A problem in google chrome: Hi and welcome. I have a problem when trying to search anything in google. This problem appeared a week ago, when trying to search for anything in Google, the error message that I will attach below appears. I've tried set the date and time again, I've tried changing wi-fi...
  3. Small problem with Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Small problem with Google Chrome: Hello. I have had a small problem with Chrome for a few weeks, which is the following: When the laptop screen closes (sleeping or not) when I return to the PC the open Chrome windows are white for a period (about 30 seconds or soo). Sometimes it can be annoying, but it gets...
  4. Google Chrome delay problem

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome delay problem: I use MS Office Outlook email client. I receive an email from Amazon which has a hyperlink of the order number. When I click on the link, Google Chrome opens but then remains blank for up to 1 minute. The "this page isn't working" message then appears but 1 second later, the...
  5. Problem with Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Google Chrome: When I'm in my email app and click a link, google chrome flashes orange on my task bar showing a tab opened but stays minimized. I'm new to windows 10 and this issue. I have looked at the settings and have yet to fix it, which is frustrating for me since I usually figure it...
  6. Google chrome audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome audio problem: Hello, Well my problem is that whenever I play any type of audio in google chrome there is no audio output as if the device was muted but it's not. On the other hand, there is audio output when I play media on the explorer. My study field requires working with chrome the...
  7. Google Chrome problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome problem?: Since updating to Windows 10 every time I go to a web site a pop up states "do you want this app to make changes to your computer?" It states it's Google Chrome. This has never happened before and how do I make it stop? Thank you!...
  8. google chrome problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome problem: I have a laptop, about five years old, has Windows 8.11. It recently had a complete power failure. I just got it working again and after booting up I noticed there were websites I couldn't get to; claimed the website was not responding. Amazon, ebay and some others like my...
  9. Google chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome help: Hi I have the newest version of Google chrome I keep getting unable to access the network this only happens when using Google chrome. What could be causing this? How can I fix this? Thank you. I have Windows 10 home 64 bit it's not a upgrade it was pre-loaded on my hp...
  10. Google Chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome help: Hi After updating to the new version 45.02454.85m Google chrome. some of the web site that to go on to I can no longer get the images to load up. Is anyone besides me having this problem? Is there s fixes? Thank you 20668