Windows 10: Google Chrome secret game

Discus and support Google Chrome secret game in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When your internet is down and you are bored and have nothing to do, open up Google Chrome and when you see the T-Rex saying "There is no internet... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by badrobot, Jul 30, 2017.

1. badrobot Win User

Google Chrome secret game

When your internet is down and you are bored and have nothing to do, open up Google Chrome and when you see the T-Rex saying "There is no internet connection", hit space bar and let the T-Rex game begin....

Google Chrome secret game [​IMG]

:)

badrobot, Jul 30, 2017
  2. Korshim Win User

My PC crashes while trying to play stream games.

Sorry I meant Steam games. Not stream games. I'm using google chrome btw.

Korshim, Jul 30, 2017
  3. Useful codes of Nokia 6303 classic

No secret codes, all available codes can be found by searching google so they are no secret.

psychomania---01, Jul 30, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Used to call such 'features' Easter Eggs.

Berton, Jul 30, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome secret game - Similar Threads - Google Chrome secret

2. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome: Can someone please tell me why Google keeps disappearing from my laptop, one day it's there the next I can't access it. this is the second time this has happened, someone told me what to do before and it worked....
  3. google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome: opening Google chrome it always slow start up or not responding chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/722293d0-fd5c-4e95-b63c-6fca5578eb11
  4. Google Chrome

Google Chrome: How do I install Google Chrome to Windows 10 ........ So frustrating Thanks in advance for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/ca0c2f41-8815-48a2-af99-cd8e78184763
  5. Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome: I'm having a problem when trying to get into Chrome. So one day I tried to get into chrome but then it didn't work because you had send the email and stuff, but my family was just my mom and she never uses her email that was in the family section, so I left that family and...
  6. google chrome

google chrome: why won't my google chrome work any more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/7a526948-68fd-4e05-a984-b9c6a334f1f6
  7. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome: I'm getting the following message when I try to open Google Chrome: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item....
  8. google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    google chrome: I cant open my google chrome because of the parental control feature. When I try to open it it says ask permission by email and when I press that it says sorry working on it. its been like this for months now. It goes something like this Ask for permission You'll need...
  9. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome: when I open Google Chrome Email and click on an email, I get an error 301 message, not connected to Google. the site locks and I cannot proceed .How do I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/7d52fcea-1081-4a10-9eab-27715f48cd9f
  10. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome: After using Google Chrome for several months with no problems, it suddenly won't start. I keep getting the error message: 0xc00000e5. If I re-boot my computer, it works I'll be able to get into Google once, but if I exit, I'll get the same error message again when I try to...