Windows 10: Google Chrome security issue. Change this setting now!

Discus and support Google Chrome security issue. Change this setting now! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If you have Chrome set to automatically download files, it may be a good thing to change that option to ask you where to save. You should disable... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bobby Phoenix, May 18, 2017.

1. Google Chrome security issue. Change this setting now!

Bobby Phoenix, May 18, 2017

2. Google Chrome has suddenly stopped working in windows 10 -

It's likely due to a Setting on Google Part.

Recently Google Chrome changed their security Model and has Deemed Microsoft Outlook or what ever as insecure and in order. (It seems Microsoft is not using the latest security Techniques – Google's opinion not mine. It's possible it's just as secure but
    Microsoft goes about it in a manner that google doesn't recognize.)

You have to Go into Chrome's Settings and turn down Security a Notch or two, and save settings.

Disclaimer:

The questions, discussions, opinions, replies & answers I create, are solely mine and mine alone, and do not reflect upon my position as a Community Moderator.

Phillip M Jones, May 18, 2017
  3. compatibilty issues

I have Google Chrome installed as another alternative Internet access. It recently will not activate on W10 as it indicates "compatibility issues". Trying the compatibility section it show Google Chrome as set for W8 and will not allow me to manually
    change the setting to W10

allandavison, May 18, 2017
  4. gtspeck Win User

Google Chrome security issue. Change this setting now!

Appreciate the heads up. Thanks*Smile

gtspeck, May 19, 2017
Thema:

Google Chrome security issue. Change this setting now!

1. Google Chrome security issue. Change this setting now! - Similar Threads - Google Chrome security

2. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.: So after deleting one drive, due to it completely screwing up my shortcuts making them look weird, Google Chrome decided to stay like this. Any help on how to fix it, while it isn't really breaking anything, everything works fine it just looks weird and I would prefer it to...
  3. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.: So after deleting one drive, due to it completely screwing up my shortcuts making them look weird, Google Chrome decided to stay like this. Any help on how to fix it, while it isn't really breaking anything, everything works fine it just looks weird and I would prefer it to...
  4. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  6. Google Chrome Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Issues: Hi everyone anytime I open up google chrome it shortly there after crashes no error message or anything. When I open google chrome a windows sound plays I’m not sure what it’s called though. Does anyone have any ideas submitted by /u/SpokenThread [link] [comments]...
  7. Issue logging in to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue logging in to Google Chrome: Is there a setting that, as before, will not have the computer ask if I want to modify settings each time I log in to Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-logging-in-to-google-chrome/a1022414-5747-4c2a-b18a-2d27f510b95c
  8. Google Chrome 68 will now mark HTTP as 'not secure'

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 68 will now mark HTTP as 'not secure': Security has been one of Chrome’s core principles since the beginning—we’re constantly working to keep you safe as you browse the web. Nearly two years ago, we announced that Chrome would eventually mark all sites that are not encrypted with HTTPS as “not secure”. This makes...
  9. Change Theme in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme in Google Chrome: How to: Change Theme in Google Chrome How to Change Theme in Google Chrome You can personalize Google Chrome on your computer with any custom theme you want. The theme appears around the border of the browser and as the background when you open a new tab. Your Chrome...
  10. Google Chrome Search settings ?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Search settings ?: Hello & Thanks, Google Chrome Search: 1) when I click on link , computer 1 opens up a new Tab. 2) when I click on link , computer 2 opens link on same Tab. Pls, how can I get 2 to open New Tab ? Where is that setting ? Thanks 83930