Windows 10: Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data

Discus and support Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google Chrome has always been the preferred choice of browser for the desktops. The browser continues its dominance over its rivals Mozilla and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 5, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data

Google Chrome has always been the preferred choice of browser for the desktops. The browser continues its dominance over its rivals Mozilla and Internet Explorer.

According to latest data stats for the month of June 2018, Google Chrome is now at a market share of 66.87% beating its arch rival Mozilla’s Firefox which is at 11.44% in second place and Microsoft’s Internet Explorer at third place with 7.13% market share.

Since the launch of Windows 10, Microsoft has stopped pushing any new features to its oldest browser Internet Explorer which is currently in maintenance mode and does not get any new updates or feature from the Redmond Giant apart from getting only the security updates for vulnerabilities.

Microsoft has been pushing its Windows 10 default browser, Microsoft Edge since its launch not only just for PC users but also for the mobile users. The Redmond Giant launched the Edge browser for desktop along with making it available on rival platforms iOS and Android for mobile users.

However in spite of all the efforts by Microsoft, its Edge browser has failed to garner a good crunch of the market share and is currently holding 4.16% of users running the Edge browser on their PCs.

This percentage is the lowest compared to Apple’s Safari browser which is at 5.38 percent in June 2018 and is at third place pushing Microsoft’s Edge to fourth.

Google Chrome has been dominating the browser market on PCs from a long time and is no surprise that its continues the same in the mobile department as well with lot of Android phones coming with Chrome browser pre installed on their Smartphones.

Google Chrome holds 54.98 percent of the mobile market share beating Apple’s Safari which holds 17.25 percent. The third browser in the race on mobile platform is the UC Browser which is ahead of Opera in the fourth place.

The above percentages show that Microsoft Edge has not been able to garner much market share on the mobile platform even after all the efforts that Microsoft has been putting by launching the browser on rival platforms.

The post Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data

1. Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data - Similar Threads - Google Chrome preferred

2. How to Copy Google Chrome Data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Copy Google Chrome Data?: Hello,I am joining a new school and I have been given a new email. Now, I made a chrome profile for my old school email with all of my shortcuts, passwords, bookmarks, etc, etc. Is there a way to make a copy of all of this for my new school email? As I dont want to have to...
  3. How to Copy Google Chrome Data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Copy Google Chrome Data?: Hello,I am joining a new school and I have been given a new email. Now, I made a chrome profile for my old school email with all of my shortcuts, passwords, bookmarks, etc, etc. Is there a way to make a copy of all of this for my new school email? As I dont want to have to...
  4. google chrome browser choice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome browser choice: Why can't I get google chrome to work as my default web browser? I have tried several times to uninstall it and reinstall it, but it will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-browser-choice/46855a06-d686-4b16-b328-8e0851586a40
  5. Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!: Okay so I have this problem with Google Chrome intermittently having page loading issues since the latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4495667 Windows 10 v1809 5 days ago. I looked at this guide. How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome I had the same problem with the...
  6. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing.....
  7. Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome: Hello! After I've updated Windows 10 (to a versión with Microsoft Edge in it) it seems that Chrome has stopped working. My connection to internet is fine and everything works fine, except this. Chrome isn't able to load any website, so, is there any solution to help work...
  8. Fixing the Google Chrome error: "Your Preferences Can Not Be Read"

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fixing the Google Chrome error: "Your Preferences Can Not Be Read": Google’s Chrome web browser is a popular one and is known for it’s speed and reliability, but all web browsers encounter issues from time to time. If you get the error message “Your Preferences can not be read. Some features may be unavailable and changes to preferences won’t...
  9. Windows continues to be the preferred choice in the education sector

in Windows 10 News
    Windows continues to be the preferred choice in the education sector: Microsoft’s effort in the education sector is finally paying off. A new report claims that Windows continues to be the preferred choice worldwide for devices in the education sector. Microsoft’s Windows has once again managed to beat both Google and Apple in this particular...
  10. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Stable Channel Version: 66.0.3359.139 Release Date: April 26, 2018 Full (offline) Download Page: Alternate (offline) Google Chrome installer (Windows) - Installer Help Release Notes: Google...