Windows 10: Google Chrome touch issues under Windows 10

Discus and support Google Chrome touch issues under Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've just installed build 10041 on my Surface Pro 3 i7/256 and there seem to be some issues with Google Chrome. I've uninstalled the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by recruit2, Mar 29, 2015.

1. recruit2 Win User

Google Chrome touch issues under Windows 10

Hi guys,

I've just installed build 10041 on my Surface Pro 3 i7/256 and there seem to be some issues with Google Chrome.
    I've uninstalled the browser and re-installed, but to no avail...

- There is no touch support at all, I have to use the trackpad or mouse
    - And the top of the web browser is cut off at top of screen..

Anyone else seeing this??

:)

recruit2, Mar 29, 2015
  2. Arul_D Win User

After Windows 10 Update, the window I click on to read will not come to top.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Is this issue is specific to Google Chrome?

• Is this same issue occurs With Internet Explorer?
    I would like to inform you that the google chrome is not under our support boundary, so if the issue is specific to chrome, then you may need to contact the google chrome support.

For further help on chrome, I would suggest you to contact chrome support.

Google Chrome support link.

Google Chrome Help

I hope this helps. Please let us know the results. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 29, 2015
  3. Google Chrome Cannot Access Certain Webpages

Hi,

Please let us know the exact issue that you are facing.

If you are referring to Google Chrome, I suggest you to check with Microsoft edge or Internet explorer.

It the issue is specific to Google Chrome, I suggest you to get in touch with Google support in this regards.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 29, 2015
  4. recruit2 Win User

Yay build 10049 resolves the touch issue! Chrome is working nicely again.

But the top is still cut off a bit.

recruit2, Mar 30, 2015
  5. John035 Win User
    I am having the same problem here on a Surface Pro 3.
    Best solution I've found so far is to use FireFox.

John035, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome touch issues under Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Google Chrome touch

2. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  3. sluggish issues and google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sluggish issues and google chrome: PLEASE HELP!1. So, I booted up a game on steam that ended up crashing and I decided after waiting, to physically press and hold down the power button my laptop so I could do a shut down. 2. my laptop restarted and updated what I can only presume is a windows update. FYI I...
  4. Google Chrome Site issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Site issues: I've had this problem for several months I believe but just never really took the time to figure it out. Full disclosure, I do not work for T-mobile, nor am I advertising for them. I'm simply using their site as an example. Basically, I would go to this site, fill out the...
  5. Google Chrome Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Issues: Hi everyone anytime I open up google chrome it shortly there after crashes no error message or anything. When I open google chrome a windows sound plays I’m not sure what it’s called though. Does anyone have any ideas submitted by /u/SpokenThread [link] [comments]...
  6. Google Chrome not working or will start under Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome not working or will start under Windows: 2020-04-28 I been using Google Chrome for the longest on my laptop running Windows 10 and then all of a sudden itwon't Open or start up. When I try to open it attempts to but just quickly flashes and exits not opening. My son also experienced the same issue on his own new...
  7. Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Issue Windows 10 using Google Chrome: When I open SOME websites, the screen/website will be working fine, then suddenly it gets a grey fog over it and nothing on that website will work. I tried hitting the RELOAD icon, and that clears it for a minute but then the fog rolls in. I've run Full Virus Scans with...
  8. Issue logging in to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue logging in to Google Chrome: Is there a setting that, as before, will not have the computer ask if I want to modify settings each time I log in to Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-logging-in-to-google-chrome/a1022414-5747-4c2a-b18a-2d27f510b95c
  9. Google Chrome to work better with Windows 10’s touch keyboard

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome to work better with Windows 10’s touch keyboard: Microsoft is actively contributing to the Chromium community and the recent commits made by Microsoft are supposed to improve Chromium browsers experience on Windows 10. According to the latest findings, Google Chrome will work better with Windows 10’s touch keyboard when...
  10. Google chrome issue with windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome issue with windows 10: Could someone explain to me what the problem is with using chrome as my browser in windows 10? I'm not a computer geek like most people. Don't understand all the jargon they're talking about. Should I use Google chrome or should I not use it? Thanks 68863