Windows 10: Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs

Discus and support Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just got a new gaming PC. Lately, whenever I'd watch videos on YouTube or other places, the video would be off-sync by like a second or so if I changed... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wombo, May 14, 2018.

1. Wombo Win User

Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs

Just got a new gaming PC. Lately, whenever I'd watch videos on YouTube or other places, the video would be off-sync by like a second or so if I changed tabs and had the video running in the background. The problem corrects itself when I refresh that tab.

I'm not sure if this has ANYTHING to do with my video card or G-Sync, but I just find this issue odd. Any ideas? And is there anything I can gather to provide more info? Thank you.

:)

Wombo, May 14, 2018
  2. CKDexterH Win User

Google Chrome Tabs.

In Google Chrome, I can right click and open numerous links in a new tab. But when I click on the tab the program freezes and I'm forced to use Task Manager to close Google Chrome.

CKDexterH, May 16, 2018
  3. google chrome

When in Google Chrome / internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge i have a page containing a list of hyperlinks to jpg's in it, what i need to do is that when i click one of those hyperlinks the image to be opened with windows picture
    viewer (default program selected), but instead it is opened in a new tab inside Google Chrome/ internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Is there any way to achieve the behavior i want ?

T van den Born, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs

1. Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Video

2. Google chrome tabs no longer maximizing when dragged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome tabs no longer maximizing when dragged.: So when I used to drag individual chrome tabs between my monitors and such, they would automatically maximize again wherever I dropped them. Now for whatever reason, when I do this the tabs stay small and I have to either click the maximize button or drag their window to the...
  3. Google chrome tabs no longer maximizing when dragged.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome tabs no longer maximizing when dragged.: So when I used to drag individual chrome tabs between my monitors and such, they would automatically maximize again wherever I dropped them. Now for whatever reason, when I do this the tabs stay small and I have to either click the maximize button or drag their window to the...
  4. is that a google chrome tabs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is that a google chrome tabs?: the number beside google chrome, is that how may tabs you have open? or what? because i only have 2 tabs open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-a-google-chrome-tabs/e2a376d1-e8f8-4739-a5b7-4d2e63794770
  5. Google chrome is not loading tabs when I start my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google chrome is not loading tabs when I start my computer: I have to click on the tab to load it and the tabs don't load by themselves submitted by /u/star-dash-438 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3y9mg/google_chrome_is_not_loading_tabs_when_i_start_my/
  6. google chrome tab not showing when alt+tabbed in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome tab not showing when alt+tabbed in fullscreen mode: hi, i'm not sure if this is a chrome issue or an OS issue, but when i alt+tab while chrome is in fullscreen mode, the chrome window does not show up as one of the windows to tab to. i remember in the past it did, and suddenly it didnt anymore i have attached a picture of...
  7. Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs: Coming to Chrome: a new way to use tabs There are two types of people in the world: tab minimalists who have just a few tabs open at a time and tab collectors who have...significantly more. For minimalists and collectors alike, we’re bringing a new way to...
  8. Google Chrome display lag FIX

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome display lag FIX: A common issue I am finding with Windows 10 is display lag, particularly in the address bar. The vast majority of these issues I have seen have been resolved by simply disabling "Use Hardware Acceleration when available". To do this simply go to Chrome > Settings > Advanced...
  9. Windows 10 Skype Video Lag When "Tabbed Out"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Skype Video Lag When "Tabbed Out": I downloaded the universal Skype application. I did not download the one from the appstore because I can't customize the size of the window as freely. I have two monitors and have recently upgraded to Windows 10. I am using the latest update of Skype (I believe it's 7.7)....
  10. Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome: How to: Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome How to Change New Tab Button Position in Google Chrome This tutorial is no longer valid in the latest Google Chrome. When you click/tap on the New tab (+) button in Google Chrome, it opens a new tab in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google chrome lag fix