Windows 10: Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe'

Discus and support Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe' in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; FYI....... Why Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe' in the next few months Google has decided Symantec's certificates are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f14tomcat, Feb 8, 2018.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe'

f14tomcat, Feb 8, 2018

2. Windows fall creator update

I get this answer when I try to reach a certain website in Google Chrome "This site can't b reached". in Microsoft Edge I get the following error message "Can't connect securely to this page This might
    be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner." Please advise how to fix this?

Thanks

ChaimMoskovits, Feb 8, 2018
  3. jerry_885 Win User
    Cannot get the requested websites as google chrome has errors

Original title: windows 10 install problem

I installed Windows 10 but I get 2 errors when I load Google Chrome. The errors state that files ---- msvcp100.dsl and msvcr100.dll are missing. It states to reinstall the program to fix the problem. I reinstalled Google Chrome but I could not get to the
    requested web sites. Just kept on trying to reload. Please Help.

jerry_885, Feb 8, 2018
  4. essenbe Win User

That's going to make a lot of people unhappy.

essenbe, Feb 8, 2018
  5. clam1952 Win User
    Ouch! Thats going to be a popular move, beginning to wonder if anyone involved in Internet land actually knows what they are doing apart from the all seeing, all knowing mighty Google.....

clam1952, Feb 8, 2018
  6. zanxion Win User
    I hate google taking over the role of the cop over the internet.

zanxion, Feb 8, 2018
  7. Hi,
    I'd agree Norton is the very last I would trust as saying something is safe *Smile
    Second to last is McAfee *Tongue

ThrashZone, Feb 8, 2018
  8. f14tomcat Win User

What's cost of getting a new legit signed certificate? I have no idea, but I'll bet it ain't cheap. Curiosity....

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe' - Similar Threads - Google Chrome label

2. Accessed unsafe website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessed unsafe website: Hello,Today I clicked a link to a certain website. I then got the black window with the warning that the site's connection may not be safe. I continued accessing it nonetheless. How can I check that my system was not infected or that my data is safe?I've already run an...
  3. Accessed unsafe website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessed unsafe website: Hello,Today I clicked a link to a certain website. I then got the black window with the warning that the site's connection may not be safe. I continued accessing it nonetheless. How can I check that my system was not infected or that my data is safe?I've already run an...
  4. Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome: I've been experiencing problems with certain websites when trying to open their site. Sometimes the content within the site will not open as well. The error messages I receive may be " example.com took too long to respond" the connection was reset; Some sites do not open and...
  5. Google Chrome website logout issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome website logout issues: Hey guys, I am using Windscribe on Chrome and Firefox. From past 2 weeks on Chrome on each website where I login I get logout within 2 minutes rather than gmail. Whenever I close Chrome I clean history, cookies, caches and everything but facing same issue. Where Firefox is...
  6. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  7. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_8/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  8. Help with Google Chrome Automatically Opens Unknown Websites

Help with Google Chrome Automatically Opens Unknown Websites: Google chrome automatically opens websites (unknown websites) on my computer which is causing my computer to run slower and/or freeze up. It opens several unknown websites which run at the same time. I am unable to select the settings or the control icon it turns orange and...
  9. Allow or Block Website Notifications in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Block Website Notifications in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Allow or Block Website Notifications in Google Chrome in Windows How to Allow or Block Website Notifications in Google Chrome in Windows Some websites can show notifications on your computer desktop. By default, Google Chrome asks you if a site can show...
  10. Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome: How to: Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome How to Create a Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome default web browser. This tutorial will show you how to create a desktop shortcut of a website from within Google Chrome in Windows 7, Windows 8,...