Windows 10: Google Discloses Another Unpatched Windows Vulnerability

Discus and support Google Discloses Another Unpatched Windows Vulnerability in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google has published the details of another unpatched Windows security flaw, as per the company’s Project Zero program policy that discloses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by TairikuOkami, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Google Discloses Another Unpatched Windows Vulnerability

Read more:
    Google Discloses Another Unpatched Windows Vulnerability, Edge Users at Risk

:)

TairikuOkami, Feb 24, 2017

2. How to find and download/install Quicktime for Windows 10?

Apple discontinued QuickTime for Windows because it has unpatched vulnerabilities and is considered no longer safe to use.

Apple QuickTime for Windows Security Risk, Homeland Security says Uninstall Now (Update)

You might be able to download an older version by searching the Internet, but be warned, you use it at your own risk.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 24, 2017
  3. malware

My Internet provider has informed me that I have the following I have run every type of scan that I can think of

This malicious traffic has been determined to be an instance of "Kelihos" or "Hlux.C." Kelihos (Hlux.C) is malicious software that spreads via vulnerabilities in social media networks, or by browsing to a compromised
    Web site while running unpatched software.

Any help will be appreciated

EdwardStepnowski, Feb 24, 2017
Thema:

Google Discloses Another Unpatched Windows Vulnerability

1. Google Discloses Another Unpatched Windows Vulnerability - Similar Threads - Google Discloses Another

2. On Google I downloaded another Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    On Google I downloaded another Font: I want to use that font in my blogger. But don't know how it's done. Appreciate any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-google-i-downloaded-another-font/3f2384ab-2f82-41f0-a38a-56c562cbdc77
  3. Unpatched Microsoft Systems Vulnerable to CVE-2020-0796

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unpatched Microsoft Systems Vulnerable to CVE-2020-0796: Reference Link:- https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/current-activity/2020/06/05/unpatched-microsoft-systems-vulnerable-cve-2020-0796 Hi Besides doing the Powershell commands on the terminal. Is there other methods to do? I just disable the SMB Direct and Disable the File...
  4. Vulnerability?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vulnerability?: Windows 10. Files can be accessed without the user password from Troubleshoot>System Image Recovery>select a system image>Advanced >install a driver and it loads up the Local storage where files can be copied to external storage....
  5. Google disclosing vulnerabilities to protect users across platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Google disclosing vulnerabilities to protect users across platforms: On Wednesday, February 27th, we reported two 0-day vulnerabilities — previously publicly-unknown vulnerabilities — one affecting Google Chrome and another in Microsoft Windows that were being exploited together. To remediate the Chrome vulnerability (CVE-2019-5786), Google...
  6. Hackers are exploiting an unpatched Flash Player vulnerability

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hackers are exploiting an unpatched Flash Player vulnerability: A update for flash player was released today (5/12/16) Adobe Systems is working on a patch for a critical vulnerability in Flash Player that hackers are already exploiting in attacks. The Flash Player vulnerability is being tracked as CVE-2016-4117 and affects Flash...
  7. Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix

in Windows 10 News
    Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix: A third-party security group called 0patch and created by experts at ACROS Security released a third-party patch for the Windows gdi32.dll memory disclosure bug in an attempt to address the vulnerability until Microsoft ships a patch. This is projected to happen on March 14...
  8. Google outs severe Microsoft Edge vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Google outs severe Microsoft Edge vulnerability: GOOGLE PROJECT ZERO RESEARCHER Ivan Fratric has had enough of Microsoft not fixing a severe vulnerability in Microsoft Edge and blown a big whistle on it. This is what Project Zero does. Fratric took the issue to Microsoft last year, and the firm failed to fix it within...
  9. LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability: The flaw could allow for remote code execution or password theft. For the second time in two weeks developers of the popular LastPass password manager are working to fix a serious vulnerability that could allow malicious websites to steal user passwords or infect computers...
  10. Google Disclosing Windows 10 vulnerabilities to protect users

in Windows 10 News
    Google Disclosing Windows 10 vulnerabilities to protect users: On Friday, October 21st, we reported 0-day vulnerabilities — previously publicly-unknown vulnerabilities — to Adobe and Microsoft. Adobe updated Flash on October 26th to address CVE-2016-7855; this update is available via Adobe's updater and Chrome auto-update. After 7...