Windows 10: Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries

Discus and support Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, the majority of the internet is supported by digital advertising. But bad ad experiences—the ones that blare music unexpectedly, or force you to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries

Source: Helping publishers recover lost revenue from ad blocking

:)

Brink, Apr 15, 2018

2. Google Maps - Turn by Turn Navigation

No, you cannot use it on the N8. The google maps app is non navigable only.

At the moment they appear to be keeping it as an android exclusive whilst they expand the service to more countries.

Only google can tell you if they will expand the navigation feature to other brands.

psychomania---01, Apr 15, 2018
  3. Additional Countries?

I'm interested in the premium features of "My Phone" but they're only available in 21 countries and I don't live in one of them.

Please publish the planned roll-out dates for the rest of the world.

MelvynAdam, Apr 15, 2018
  4. Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries

When I see those popups I look for another site for information. *Smile

slicendice, Apr 15, 2018
Thema:

Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries

1. Google expanding Funding Choices to 31 additional countries - Similar Threads - Google expanding Funding

2. Xbox All Access Expands to 12 Countries starting at $24.99 a Month

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox All Access Expands to 12 Countries starting at $24.99 a Month: [ATTACH] At Xbox, we’re passionate about giving you, the player, even more choice in how to jump into the next generation of gaming. Whether you’re upgrading to the newest consoles or joining the Xbox family for the first time, with Xbox All Access,...
  3. google chrome browser choice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome browser choice: Why can't I get google chrome to work as my default web browser? I have tried several times to uninstall it and reinstall it, but it will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-browser-choice/46855a06-d686-4b16-b328-8e0851586a40
  4. Insufficient funds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Insufficient funds: I got a $25 dollar xbox gift card for christmas... i used some for fortnite vbucks, and i would like to buy 400 robux. Well... i have $15.89 in my microsoft balance... and the cost of the item i would like to buy from roblox is $6.99, i know i have enough because i have once...
  5. Google Advanced Protection Program expands to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Advanced Protection Program expands to Google Chrome: The Advanced Protection Program is our strongest level of protection for the personal Google Accounts of anyone at risk of targeted attacks — like journalists, activists, politicians and business leaders. It offers an evolving list of security offerings to protect our users...
  6. In addition to GoPro, any other choices of filiming?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In addition to GoPro, any other choices of filiming?: I want to take some videos from my looking angle but nobody is around helping me and I have to use both hands to do the job so I have no free hand. Is GoPro the only option? Any other choices? I don't need high definition quality video because it's for personal record of my...
  7. Country specific Google homepage.

in Browsers and Email
    Country specific Google homepage.: Normally my Chrome homepage would default to the country specific google.co.nz but instead now it is google.com. I have played around in settings but it continues to default to google.com. Does anybody know how to correct this? 125954
  8. Introducing Google One for expanded storage

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google One for expanded storage: One simple way to get more out of Google [img] More and more, we rely on the internet for ways to safely store the things that matter—making life simpler and less cluttered. Over the years, we’ve provided people with easy, secure ways to create, store and share files...
  9. Google Chrome Expanding user protections on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Expanding user protections on the web: One of the advantages of the web is that it allows developers to create any type of experience they can imagine, which has led to the rich diversity of content available on the web today. While most content producers are interested in providing excellent experiences for their...
  10. Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Laptop colors arriving in additional countries: Surface Laptop is beginning to roll out to new markets around the world. [img] Since launching Surface Laptop and Surface Pro in June, the response and feedback have been exciting to see. As Panos wrote in June, this was our largest Surface launch in history; more...