Windows 10: Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks

Discus and support Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google’s Chromebook is quite popular in the education segment and it has tried to take a bite out of Microsoft’s market. A report earlier this year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 13, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks

Google’s Chromebook is quite popular in the education segment and it has tried to take a bite out of Microsoft’s market. A report earlier this year revealed that the search engine giant might be trying to play nice with Microsoft by letting the PixelBook owners run Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system.

The mentions of Microsoft’s tools including the WHCK (Windows Hardware Certification Kit) and HLK (Windows Hardware Lab Kit) which are used to run Windows 10 on any device were recently discovered in the codes. The alleged source code has revealed that “Campfire” would let Chrome OS dual-boot Windows 10 and it will apparently work on multiple devices, not just the PixelBooks.

The new alleged evidence basically indicates that the Google Pixelbook won’t be the only Chromebook with Campfire support. However, this wouldn’t mean that all Google-powered PCs would have the option. At this point, it’s hard to predict.

According to previous reports, the Pixelbook would be able to run Windows 10 without any hacks and the implementation could be similar to Apple’s BootCamp. It’s not that surprising news as Apple also allows its devices to run Windows 10 anytime.

It’s worth noting that nothing is official as of yet though and everything at this stage is based on speculations generated from the found evidence. It remains to be seen whether the Windows compatibility will be for developers or just the average consumer.

The post Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Aug 13, 2018
  3. gregvoss Win User
    Unable to sync my new google chromebook vR11 with Windows 10

hi guy'un-able to sync my new google chromebook vR11 with my windows 10 operating system my chromebook is new since thanksgiving 11-22-17 is how new my chromebook is not syncing with windows 10 home edition

gregvoss, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks - Similar Threads - Google reportedly bringing

2. Window 10 Not Support Google Sheet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Not Support Google Sheet?: Window 10 Not Support "Google Sheet" Why Please Answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-not-support-google-sheet/9fa3910e-3fe7-4fb2-99cb-9c1ace4f5fad
  3. Window 10 Not Support Google Sheet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Not Support Google Sheet?: Window 10 Not Support "Google Sheet" Why Please Answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-not-support-google-sheet/9fa3910e-3fe7-4fb2-99cb-9c1ace4f5fad
  4. Google Chromebook turns 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chromebook turns 10: In 2011, we launched the first Chromebooks in partnership with Acer and Samsung. Today, Chromebooks help millions of people stay connected while they work, study and stay entertained. And we've seen how important they've been over the last year. As we celebrate the 10th...
  5. Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise: Parallels and Google have partnered to bring enterprises and cloud workers full-featured Windows applications to Chrome Enterprise this fall. Remote work is a new reality, making efficiency, connectivity, speed, reliability, security and undisrupted access essential elements...
  6. Windows 10 on a Chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on a Chromebook: How would i download/install windows 10 on to my chromebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-a-chromebook/08ebdd15-55e0-47f9-b377-94a7d8e9e264
  7. Chromebook To Windows 10

Chromebook To Windows 10: I wanted to ask if i can get windows 10 on my chromebook. Is there a way to install it without disc or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chromebook-to-windows-10/a32a58e4-702a-49f9-a2d4-13f45a5b5f83
  8. windows 10 for google chromebook

windows 10 for google chromebook: Hello, I have a google chromebook but I need windows 10 to run work systems. Is there any way i can get it on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-google-chromebook/99fa532d-0d92-4634-9ab1-71680574dc5e
  9. Windows 10 on Chromebook

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on Chromebook: Anyone know if it's possible to run Windows 10 on the HP Chromebook 14 CA052WM? submitted by /u/PhenomenalBlaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evb0rh/windows_10_on_chromebook/
  10. Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web: Microsoft is working on bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to the web. Windows 10 Timeline coming to the web means that users will be able to access the Timeline activities from Microsoft’s website. Microsoft introduced Timeline with Windows 10 April 2018 Update or Windows...