Windows 10: Google Launches Website for Android’s Enterprise Presence

Discus and support Google Launches Website for Android’s Enterprise Presence in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Source ADlMHFdmXKU Maybe companies will switch over from xp to Android soon *Smile We already know how flexible Android is, mainly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by vgchat, Dec 12, 2016.

1. vgchat Win User

Google Launches Website for Android’s Enterprise Presence

Source

[youtube]ADlMHFdmXKU[/youtube]

Maybe companies will switch over from xp to Android soon *Smile

:)

vgchat, Dec 12, 2016

2. nokia x phones support android app but not google apps

i can't fully experience the android on nokia when the essential apps like google, youtube, google+, ok google is missing on nokia x' android experince. everything that microsoft launches has boundaries except for office apps.

darwinfesico, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Android on Nokia

If you read the news recently Nokia is working with Microsoft to launch Windows OS based Nokia device to compete with Google's Android. So forget Nokia Android device. Anyway Symbian is better than Android and Windows Nokia will be another success story.
    Watch out!!

Still if you want to enjoy Google Android look and feel on Nokia, then here is a launcher interface that allows you to do that...

Check
    how to enjoy Google Android on Nokia 5800

sunil_gupta, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

Google Launches Website for Android’s Enterprise Presence

1. Google Launches Website for Android’s Enterprise Presence - Similar Threads - Google Launches Website

2. Google launches Android Games for Windows PCs in limited beta

in Windows 10 News
    Google launches Android Games for Windows PCs in limited beta: Shortly after Microsoft announced that Windows 11 will run Android apps natively, Google revealed its own plans to bring Google Play Games for Windows. The platform has now been soft-launched in 3 Countries as a limited beta test. [ATTACH] Users who live in Hong Kong, South...
  3. cant make gamebar presence writer not launch after launching a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant make gamebar presence writer not launch after launching a game: I've turned it off in settings, uninstalled the Xbox app. most of the regedit guides I see are looking for xbgm which I don't have and I've seen others have the same problem. Ive looked at https://gist.github.com/joshschmelzle/04c57d957c5bb92e85ae9180021b26dc but it wasnt...
  4. Google Chrome will not launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome will not launch: Yesterday all was fine. This morning I clicked, as usual, on my Google Chrome shortcut on my desktop. It would not work. I tried the icon on the launch bar. Won't work. I checked and there was a Windows 10 update last night. I googled on my other pc and saw a couple of...
  5. Google Chrome not launching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome not launching: I cannot launch Chrome from my Surface Pro/Windows 10. Tried uninstalling, but it says it's already open which it is not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-not-launching/60ef656b-8b87-4017-a472-0a5375c345c0
  6. Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources

in Windows 10 News
    Google launches new website for COVID-19 information and resources: Since the beginning of the year, search interest in COVID-19 has continued to climb around the world. Right now the disease is the largest topic people are looking for globally, surpassing even some of the most common and consistent queries we see in Search. [ATTACH] As...
  7. Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise

in Browsers and Email
    Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise: Hi all, Has anyone been successful with customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise on a new image? I changed the group policy settings (admx files) prior sysprep, and the settings revert after reimaging a computer. 126912
  8. Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise: Hi all, Has anyone been successful with customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise on a new image? I changed the group policy settings (admx files) prior sysprep, and the settings revert after reimaging a computer. 126912
  9. Get verified to manage your presence on Google

in Windows 10 News
    Get verified to manage your presence on Google: When you search for well-known people, organizations and things on Google, you’ll often come across a Knowledge Panel on the results page—a box with an overview of key information and links to resources to help you go deeper. Individuals and organizations with Knowledge...
  10. bookmarks failing to launch to websites

in Browsers and Email
    bookmarks failing to launch to websites: I am having problems with bookmarks launching. This started after the last several updates. sometimes they do launch. and then the next several times I get the attached error. Win 10 Ver 1709 build 16299.15 I have completed a clean install an hour ago. prior to that I was...