Windows 10: Google Opens in a Separate Window

Discus and support Google Opens in a Separate Window in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It's a Google icon on the taskbar, how can I make it get added to the row of other windows listed at top of screen? W10, Internet Explorer 29861 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ImLost, Nov 13, 2015.

1. ImLost Win User

Google Opens in a Separate Window

It's a Google icon on the taskbar, how can I make it get added to the row of other windows listed at top of screen? W10, Internet Explorer

:)

ImLost, Nov 13, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Opening folders opens them into a separate window.

This sounds like it might be an issue with your mouse.

Could you check to make sure it is cleaned properly and nothing is blocking the infrared? Also try changing the surface where the mouse is.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 13, 2015
  4. ImLost Win User

Maybe I wasn't clear. It opens, then I put in the website I want, and it comes up. But I cant see all the other windows across the top that were already open. Also, I can't get another google window. When I now click on the google icon in taskbar, it minimizes the one I just was looking at, instead of bringing up another google page.

ImLost, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Google Opens in a Separate Window - Similar Threads - Google Opens Separate

2. Desktop URL Shortcuts Open as separate window ..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop URL Shortcuts Open as separate window ..: I prefer some of my desktop short cuts for browser URLs to open as separate windows to provide more of seperate APP feel vs a new browser TAB. I'm using Google Chrome Version 111.0.5563.147 Official Build 64-bit to accomplish that , creating short cuts and checking the box to...
  3. Desktop URL Shortcuts Open as separate window ..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop URL Shortcuts Open as separate window ..: I prefer some of my desktop short cuts for browser URLs to open as separate windows to provide more of seperate APP feel vs a new browser TAB. I'm using Google Chrome Version 111.0.5563.147 Official Build 64-bit to accomplish that , creating short cuts and checking the box to...
  4. Windows Explorer opening folders in separate windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer opening folders in separate windows: Hello. For some reason, Windows Explorer is opening folders in separate windows. I have the setting that makes this happen disabled, yet it happens. Double click, Enter key, it all does the same thing....
  5. Windows Explorer opening folders in separate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer opening folders in separate windows: Hello. For some reason, Windows Explorer is opening folders in separate windows. I have the setting that makes this happen disabled, yet it happens. Double click, Enter key, it all does the same thing....
  6. Windows Explorer opening folders in separate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. duplicating opened websites n a separate window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    duplicating opened websites n a separate window: I have duplicating windows for the websites I have opened which slows me down when trying to switch between opened windows. how do I stop that new feature?...
  8. Separate Google Drive Account for each User

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Separate Google Drive Account for each User: If you have multiple users on a single PC, can each account connect to a separate google drive and run its own instance of google drive Backup and Sync? I assume that onedrive integrate better in this instance where you would enter the one drive for each windows users? Paul...
  9. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: Restarted my computer and now Google Chrome will not open up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/ac556932-f95f-4c55-887f-dbe4c5984b43
  10. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome will not open: Google chrome will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/5daf90aa-2128-4caf-9296-d3470efb3b3b