Windows 10: Google Pay

Discus and support Google Pay in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can I not load google pay on to my Lumia 650? Google says it does not recognice the device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tim Jones (tim), Aug 8, 2018.

1. Google Pay

Why can I not load google pay on to my Lumia 650? Google says it does not recognice the device.

:)

Tim Jones (tim), Aug 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Google Pay

Source: Bringing it all together with Google Pay

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  3. t_ski Win User
    [FF]   Pay it forward TPU

I vote to just do it through posting as well. I don't like the google doc myself, so I haven't used it *Stick Out Tongue Google Pay :p

I believe the default for searching is to look at the last thread posted first and go backwards in time. My suggestion would be to just repost your list whenever you have an update, and everyone just needs to do their best to keep their list current, either by editing their last post or posting a new list.

t_ski, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google Pay

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Google Pay

1. Google Pay - Similar Threads - Google Pay

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. google doc login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...: Hi. I'm a Windows 10 and OneDrive 100GB user. I decided to purchase monthly subscription for 100GB of OneDrive storage and it expired on May 16th 2022. Today, May 19th 2022, I paid for a new subscription but after receiving the purchase is successful, OneDrive still says:...
  6. OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...: Hi. I'm a Windows 10 and OneDrive 100GB user. I decided to purchase monthly subscription for 100GB of OneDrive storage and it expired on May 16th 2022. Today, May 19th 2022, I paid for a new subscription but after receiving the purchase is successful, OneDrive still says:...
  7. OneDrive storage still remains 5GB after paying for new monthly subscription via Google...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. More ways to pay for parking and transit right from Google Maps

in Windows 10 News
    More ways to pay for parking and transit right from Google Maps: [ATTACH] People all over the world turn to Google Maps to get things done — especially during the pandemic. From booking an online yoga class to ordering takeout from your favorite restaurant —Google Maps is a powerful sidekick that lets you...
  9. New Google Pay app premieres on November 18, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Pay app premieres on November 18, 2020: [media] We invite you to watch live and learn more about the new Google Pay app, designed to help you improve your relationship with money. It’s coming to Android and iOS, starting in the US. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 168612
  10. Introducing Google Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Pay: If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then you’ve already experienced some of the ways Google helps you pay for things online and in stores. Over the past year, we’ve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google pay windows