Windows 10: Google products not working properly

Discus and support Google products not working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; IAM using Windows 10 and I could not use Google drive which is backup and sync. And whenever I try to download the installer the webpage is blank. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aravinthans, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Google products not working properly

IAM using Windows 10 and I could not use Google drive which is backup and sync. And whenever I try to download the installer the webpage is blank. Now after updating the windows to 1600 build the web version of Gmail is also not working properly .I'm asking this because you might say that chrome is fault and try to reinstall it but I tried it in almost all browser like Firefox,chrome,opera,edge browser everything is same. I don't know why the problem arises with this .pls help me out. Thanks in advance

:)

aravinthans, Aug 22, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google products not working properly

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Google products not working properly

1. Google products not working properly - Similar Threads - Google products working

2. Google Maps/Maps app not working properly on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Maps/Maps app not working properly on Windows 10.: Hello, I am using Windows 10, and recently I downgraded from Windows 11. After that, one major issue I am facing is MAPSGoogle Maps or Maps app both not working properly. Location is fine. It is showing correct location but navigation or other features like zoom out/in or...
  3. Google meet is not working properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google meet is not working properly: Hi,Hi I am not able to connect with the google meet, i have tried all the possible troubleshooting which is advice by people, now i have been asked that it might be because of windows 10. please tell me best possible way to trouble shoot.other person is not able to see me,...
  4. Google Chrome Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Not Working Properly: I've been using Google Chrome for several years, one day it stopped working. I would try to open Google Chrome and it will load and not open. There will be several tabs of Google Chrome on the task manager of my attempts. If something gets redirected to Google Chrome it will...
  5. google is not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    google is not working: I was gonna look at my gmail then it said I needed to sign in. I didn't remember it so I tried changing it, then it said I needed to sign in first before changing it. I DONT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD JUST LET ME ON!!!!...
  6. Google Chrome Won't open properly

Google Chrome Won't open properly: I was programming when I needed to leave my laptop for a while. When I came back, Google Chrome won't open. I tried reinstalling, restarting and it still won't work. Can somebody please help me???...
  7. google chrome not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome not working properly: Hi I am using windows 10 Home 64 bit version. I have installed google chrome to surf the internet but chrome is unable to open webpages and connect to internet properly. However I have no problem surfing the internet while using edge. Can anyone guide me about the solution to...
  8. Audio not working properly on Google Chrome

Audio not working properly on Google Chrome: Basically, whenever I open up Google Chrome and watch a video, there will be audio, but if i watch a different video without closing and relaunching Google Chrome, there wouldn't be any audio. This also happens if I pause the video long enough and then resume the video....
  9. Google Chrome is not working properly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome is not working properly!: My problem with Google Chrome is that it's either closing instantly when I open it or that no files stay open, they just say that the site needs to reload, and then when I try to reload it, it closes. Can anyone help me out?...
  10. my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything: dear Friends my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything. it will starting after Windows 10 update....