Windows 10: Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ...The flaw affects Microsoft’s Arbitrary Code Guarantee (ACG) that aims to mitigate arbitrary native code execution. ACG forced Microsoft to move its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge

Read more: Google exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge - Neowin

:)

Brink, Feb 16, 2018
  2. zapd Win User

EDGE

Google’s Project Zero team has dropped a Microsoft Edge bug for the world to see.

How serious is this problem? Edge is touted as being safer.

3. bjm__ Win User
    bjm__, Feb 16, 2018
Thema:

Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge

1. Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Google Project Zero

2. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  3. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  4. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I found a flaw in Microsoft security system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I found a flaw in Microsoft security system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMECROHFQQ&feature=share Here is the video of how they do it,a intruder can gain access to the system using cmd code...
  6. Zoom flaw and security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom flaw and security: Using Zoom, I wanted to protect my computer and verify my local security policy; but I don't have it. Is it because I use a Home version? How can I protect my computer from the flaw they talked about from Zoom? Thank you!...
  7. Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??

Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??: This guy writes about security issues. Windows Secure Boot: Insecure by design and mostly likely cant be fixed | Network World 59744
  8. Java zero-day security flaw exploited in the wild

Java zero-day security flaw exploited in the wild: Oracle is working with Trend Micro to patch the problem. Until a fix is issued, users concerned about falling victim to the exploit should temporarily disable Java in their browser. The Java zero-day is reportedly being exploited through drive-by downloads on the latest...
  9. Universal XSS flaw in fully patched Microsoft Internet Explorer expose

in Windows 10 News
    Universal XSS flaw in fully patched Microsoft Internet Explorer expose: A newly-discovered, severe security flaw in fully patched versions of Internet Explorer allows attackers to steal user credentials or to conduct phishing attacks through any website. The vulnerability, which affects fully patched versions of IE 11 running on both Windows 7...
  10. Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....

in Windows 10 News
    Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....: Security vulnerabilities will make the Internet of Things unusable in real life, despite all its cool new features [img] Security researchers at Kaspersky have decided to have a look at IoT-enabled devices and their lack of security measures. The results of their...