Windows 10: Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing

Discus and support Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since launching in 2007, the Safe Browsing team has been dedicated to our mission of protecting users from phishing, malware, and unwanted software on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing

Source: Google Online Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing

:)

Brink, Nov 9, 2016

2. "Detect Safe Browsing" from Easy Solutions

Detect Safe Browsing by Easy Solutions is software designed to protect users from electronic fraud, identity
    theft and account hacking. Some web sites (i.e. banking, financial, etc) require Detect Safe Browsing to be installed on all devices used to access their accounts...see

here
    and
    here

However, it could also be related to adware...see
    How to remove “Ads By Safe Browsing” virus

quietman7 - MVP, Nov 9, 2016
  3. What is the cache memory allocated for web site browsing through internet explorer in Lumia 630 Dual SIM phone?

I found a problem while browsing a secured site (Reliance Securities) after log in, if I browse one more site in a new tab and again coming back to my secured site it refreshes automatically because
    of that it also expires my session. (Because it reloads that site which is not supported as it is the case of secured site and eventually I have to re log in)

If I load only mentioned secured site and not browsing any other site with this if I reload the same site after 10 minutes, It reloads without any problem. if i do along with some other web site then my session expires in my already logged in site.

I think this may be due to low cache memory allocation for browsing, because of that it tries to reloads.

Can anybody explain and give solution to this

VaradharajiS, Nov 9, 2016
Thema:

Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing

1. Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing - Similar Threads - Google Security Blog

2. No Google Sites are Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Google Sites are Working: hello I just updated my windows 10 to windows insider build 21286 but there is some issue in my laptop no google sites example youtube, gmail even the search engine anything is not working on any on the browser this things happen only sometimes sometimes the sites load in...
  3. Site is not secure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Site is not secure: I know this is a broad question with many solutions to which I have tried a lot. I am attempting to access army websites which require certain security certificates. I have gone about this with the help of forums I have used before and had no problems in the past with. I...
  4. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  5. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  6. New Google Chrome Suspicious Site Reporter extension

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Chrome Suspicious Site Reporter extension: Chrome was built with security in mind from the very beginning. Today we're launching two new features to help protect users from deceptive websites. The Suspicious Site Reporter Extension will improve security for Chrome users by giving power users an easy way to report...
  7. videos in in Blogs

in Windows 10 Customization
    videos in in Blogs: The videos in a family blog have stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-in-in-blogs/a77e6c0b-a247-4378-beaf-ef3e4be6d122
  8. A new way to browse hotels on Google

in Windows 10 News
    A new way to browse hotels on Google: Earlier this year, we redesigned our hotel search experience so you can more easily explore and filter for hotels on your mobile device. We see that travelers love interacting with the new mobile features—so beginning today, we’re bringing the same modern look and feel to...
  9. After Windows Update Can't browsing except the google sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Windows Update Can't browsing except the google sites: Hi! 3 days ago my Win 10 Pro is updated. After finished the update i only can browsing the googe's sites (youtube, docs, gmail, maps etc..) but can't load all of the other sites in any browser, and my all software cant connect the interner included the Windows Update.....
  10. Google Security Blog: Protecting users from repeatedly dangerous sites

in Windows 10 News
    Google Security Blog: Protecting users from repeatedly dangerous sites: Since 2005, Safe Browsing has been protecting users from harm on the Internet, and has evolved over the years to adapt to the changing nature of threats and user harm. Today, sites in violation of Google’s Malware, Unwanted Software, Phishing, and Social Engineering...