Windows 10: Google Toolbar History

Discus and support Google Toolbar History in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've asked this before, but can't find it, but would like to ask it again. I have Google Toolbar installed. Up in the left hand side, where you put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by timlab55, Jan 6, 2017.

1. timlab55 Win User

Google Toolbar History

I've asked this before, but can't find it, but would like to ask it again. I have Google Toolbar installed. Up in the left hand side, where you put something to search for is there, but all the things I have search for isn't when I hit the down arrow. To update on this, is once my system updates, the history go, so I have to restore my system again which takes time. I have looked for the answer on this, and I haven't found anything.

I use this a great deal, and any help would be helpful and stop the restore.

:)

timlab55, Jan 6, 2017

2. Google Search History not saving

You said you had Google Search on your Favorites Bar. That would be the website I posted the link to. History is saved there. It is not saved on the Google toolbar which is
    not on your Favorites Bar and I agree 100% that the Google toolbar is not saving history.

Bruce Hagen, Jan 6, 2017
  3. Dieter-G Win User
    Widows 10 Script Errors

Hi there,

The biggest problem with Internet Explorer script errors is Google Toolbar.

Remove/uninstall it and your script errors in windows 10 or below, are history.

At least, that was/is my experience.

Dieter G.

Dieter-G, Jan 6, 2017
  4. timlab55 Win User

Google Toolbar History

I figure it out and it works! Not only was this Windows update keeping me from using my Google Search History, but also keep me from my computer saving my passwords. This is how to do it.

Figure out which download update is causing the problem. Then download a program called "wushowhide", and run it. This is a program from Microsoft and basically keeps that update from being installed on your computer.

timlab55, Jan 6, 2017
  5. bestellen Win User
    Personally I stay away from toolbars as they do nothing but slow down ones system.

bestellen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Google Toolbar History

1. Google Toolbar History - Similar Threads - Google Toolbar History

2. Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: This post will show you how to show or hide the History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge. This option is currently available in the desktop version of the Edge browser. It allows you to add or remove a new history button in the toolbar as per your requirement. When you...
  3. Google calendar integrations in Windows 10 Calendar in the Toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google calendar integrations in Windows 10 Calendar in the Toolbar: How to integrate Google Calendar in the windows 10 calendar situated in the Toolbar? Currently it shows Holidays and birthdays and amazon tracking info but no reminders. I want the reminders to be shown too. submitted by /u/00deep00 [link] [comments]...
  4. Google search box history problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google search box history problem: Hello! I am wondering if you can permanently delete history from google search box. I've tried to do ctrl+h and in advanced settings deleting files from the start, but when I tried to type something again it saves yet again. Tried changing "myactivity" aswell, but nothing...
  5. How do I view the Google Toolbar?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view the Google Toolbar?: I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google...
  6. How do I view the Google Toolbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I view the Google Toolbar?: I have a Win10 ver 6.1 build 7601, service pack 1 and using Google ver 86.0 4240.198 I have added Roboform to keep track of passwords. The Roboform icon appears in the Notification area (bottom right) but according to Roboform I also need to further enable the the Google...
  7. The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The "History" button can now be pinned to the toolbar and the new history panel can be...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlc9gg/the_history_button_can_now_be_pinned_to_the/
  8. IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?: Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either. I have...
  9. Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11: Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE12. Don't know what is wrong as I have it set to auto fill! 67341
  10. Disabling Search History In Google Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling Search History In Google Search: I have been trying to disable the Google Search History which shows up every time I use Google but cannot find any instructions on how to do it. I hope that someone can assist me in this matter. Thank you. Regards, 92456