Windows 10: Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11

Discus and support Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been driven nuts with this problem for a few days now. I get it working for a while then gone again. Tonight I went into installed updates and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by examiner1, Oct 28, 2016.

1. examiner1 Win User

Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11

I have been driven nuts with this problem for a few days now. I get it working for a while then gone again. Tonight I went into installed updates and uninstalled the updates which downloaded around the time the problem started as it seemed to happen after update restart. Up to now the problem seems to be solved. Phew.

:)

examiner1, Oct 28, 2016
  2. OferB Win User

Internet Explorer 11

Same thing here (regarding the Google Toolbar):

Since the patch, toolbar's 'suggestion while typing' feature stopped working on both my PCs.

Furthermore, if I use the toolbar, it opens another tab for the search results, and then IE11 freeze!

OferB, Oct 28, 2016
  3. KB4051963 - 2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for amd64-based Systems - Update Download 2nd Dec 1017

Robert

Browser is IE11. In general I refuse to use Edge, but tested with Edge and problem disappears. Would use Firefox which also allows drop down boxes to work as they should do. However, it does not allow the use of Google's Toolbar

Regards

Brian

Brian Leader, Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11

1. Google toolbar Search suggestions not there no drop down menu IE11 - Similar Threads - Google toolbar Search

2. Drop down menu flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drop down menu flickering: I tried many ways nothing worked excpet this..Disconnect the keyboard and or touch pad from themotherboard. Replace new or start using usb keyboard/mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menu-flickering/95e5827b-cbb9-41d7-8bc6-c15463edaa84
  3. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  4. Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drop-Down Menu Not Appearing: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've just stumbled upon an issue with my Windows laptop where nothing happens when I right-click my mouse. Usually, this prompts the drop-down menu. I'm also no longer able to copy anything using the highlight method since the highlighting doesn't...
  5. Drop down menu / Autoscroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menu / Autoscroll: Recently I noticed that when I right click, instead of a drop down menu, the auto scroll function activates. At first I thought this was a word issue but then I noticed that it occurred anywhere where I could use the scrolling function. For example when in a word document, or...
  6. RE : IE11, Google search provider

in Browsers and Email
    RE : IE11, Google search provider: Just installed Win 10 1809 build 17763.348 2 new rows appear in my default IE11 with Google Search as my default provider ……….. [img] Although it is no big deal, I would like to get rid of them. P.S. I do not have another browser installed, just IE11, nor do I have...
  7. Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

in Browsers and Email
    Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?: I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled. (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting one also deletes the other.) I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but could only find...
  8. IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?: Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either. I have...
  9. Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE11: Google Toolbar not auto filling in IE12. Don't know what is wrong as I have it set to auto fill! 67341
  10. Google search results on IE11 fault

in Browsers and Email
    Google search results on IE11 fault: After doing a search with Google on IE11, when I click on one of the lower links in the web page displayed, it jumps to the top of the page and can't open the link I want. I know of several other persons who are experiencing the same problem. Anybody suggest any work...