Windows 10: Google won't load in any browser?

Discus and support Google won't load in any browser? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Just a few hours ago, I have started experiencing a problem in which Google will no longer load. I have already tried the following:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TroyCooper, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Google won't load in any browser?

Hey everyone,

Just a few hours ago, I have started experiencing a problem in which Google will no longer load.
    I have already tried the following:
    • Scanning my computer with MalwareBytes and removing all detected malware
    • Renaming my 'hosts' file to 'hosts.old'
    • Using Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge instead of my preferred browser, Google Chrome
    • Clearing all browsing data, including cookies and cache
    • Flushing my cache using Command Prompt
    I use Google almost all the time and would be extremely happy if anyone could give me a working solution. If you need them, my computer specification is in my 'Tech Specs' area.

Thanks and Regards,
    Troy Cooper

:)

TroyCooper, Aug 19, 2015
  2. hatmarvey Win User

google maps suddenly stopped working on Nokia E5

any idea why google maps will no longer load on my E5? was working fine + now won't load. have tried a re-installation but still not loading.

hatmarvey, Aug 19, 2015
  3. HaakLong Win User
    Google Drive won't load any images.

I'm on Windows 10 Mobile with the Creators Update, and my device is a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL, and for some reason Google Drive in the browser won't load any images, well sometimes, but rarely. Is anyone else facing this issue? Any way to fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

HaakLong, Aug 19, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Google won't load in any browser?

Hi Troy,
    If you are using the default dns from your ISP, switch to either Open DNS or google DNS, not forgetting to change in both router setting and Networking and sharing centre. HTH.

brummyfan, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Why didn't I think of that *Shock OpenDNS worked for me. Thanks anyway!

TroyCooper, Aug 19, 2015
  6. brummyfan Win User
    You are welcome *Smile

brummyfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Google won't load in any browser?

1. Google won't load in any browser? - Similar Threads - Google won't load

2. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  3. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  4. Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11: Hello,Recently my browser stopped being able to open any webpage that was google-related Gmail, Youtube, and even google searches!. But all other webpages that I have tried work. I only have Firefox and Edge and neither browser loaded google sites. This is what Edge says:...
  5. Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11

Google-owned websites won't load or open on any browser, Windows 11: Hello,Recently my browser stopped being able to open any webpage that was google-related Gmail, Youtube, and even google searches!. But all other webpages that I have tried work. I only have Firefox and Edge and neither browser loaded google sites. This is what Edge says:...
  6. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  7. google chrome browser won't load in full page

google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  8. Google sites not working in any browser!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google sites not working in any browser!: Few months ago the old Internet explorer got infected with virus. I scanned and then at last disabled it. And few days later deleted the temporary files from file manager cleaner, just to clean up some space. Then what I noticed is : Google search and suggestions won't work,...
  9. login.live.com not loading in any browser

in Browsers and Email
    login.live.com not loading in any browser: I downloaded windows 10 yesterday and am unable to access Onedrive or any associated products in my web browsers. I also tried to open Onedrive and other associated products on my laptop but am stuck on the loading screen "just a minute." I've tried restarting and...
  10. Connection works but browsers won't load any websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection works but browsers won't load any websites: Hello, today I upgraded my Win8 to Win10 and now I can't load any website. Tried chrome, firefox, IE, nothing works. It shows me only ERR_CONN_TIME - I tried to ping servers like google, ping is working fine. - also tried boot in safe mode, sites load perfect - tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google wont load in any browser