Windows 10: Google

Discus and support Google in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After update window 10 today. Google Chrome will not connect to any website. Have turned off the secure/non secure but still not working. Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GregNorth, Jul 30, 2018.

1. GregNorth Win User

Google

After update window 10 today. Google Chrome will not connect to any website. Have turned off the secure/non secure but still not working. Microsoft edge works. Have reset Chrome and still no result Any hel[ is appreciated TIA

:)

GregNorth, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 30, 2018
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Google

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Google

1. Google - Similar Threads - Google

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. google doc login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  6. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  7. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  9. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  10. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security