Windows 10: Google's BinDiff now available for free

Discus and support Google's BinDiff now available for free in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; BinDiff is a comparison tool for binary files that helps to quickly find differences and similarities in disassembled code. It is used by security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Google's BinDiff now available for free

Source: Google Online Security Blog: BinDiff now available for free

:)

Brink, Mar 21, 2016
  2. hhassan30 Win User

Free navigation is now available for our E71!!

It would be a big help if you could provide the LINK on the Finnish site so we can see what release week version it is. Please, and thank you.

hhassan30, Mar 21, 2016
  3. Free navigation is now available for our E71!!

Looks like this little loophole has been fixed. It now serves up a file with S60 3.2 in the filename.

It does work for whoever did download it though.

thundertiger, Mar 21, 2016
Thema:

Google's BinDiff now available for free

1. Google's BinDiff now available for free - Similar Threads - Google's BinDiff available

2. Is Windows 95 available legally for free now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows 95 available legally for free now?: I have seen several sources claiming that, since its 23rd anniversary in 2018, Windows 95 is legally available as a free app to download. I have been unable to find anything on the official Microsoft website stating this, and all of the forum answers stating that it is not...
  3. Is Windows 95 available legally for free now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 95 available legally for free now?: I have seen several sources claiming that, since its 23rd anniversary in 2018, Windows 95 is legally available as a free app to download. I have been unable to find anything on the official Microsoft website stating this, and all of the forum answers stating that it is not...
  4. Full Coverage in Search is now available in Google News

in Windows 10 News
    Full Coverage in Search is now available in Google News: This past year has reminded us that the most important news stories are often complex and ever-evolving. Stories like the COVID-19 pandemic and the U.S. elections played out over many months, with myriad threads and developments all happening at once. People are hungry for...
  5. RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages

in Windows 10 News
    RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages: [ATTACH] Whether you’re making plans or just catching up, many of us rely on messaging to stay in touch. Messages by Google lets you start a video call from your conversation, message from the web, and use helpful features like Smart Reply, while also protecting...
  6. Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available

in Windows 10 News
    Google SmartReply for YouTube Creators now available: It has been more than 4 years since SmartReply was launched, and since then, it has expanded to more users with the Gmail launch and Android Messages and to more devices with Android Wear. Developers now use SmartReply to respond to reviews within the Play Developer Console...
  7. New Google Groups now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Groups now generally available: What’s changing We’re making the new Google Groups generally available - featuring an updated interface and more streamlined controls that make it easier to create, manage, and use. The modern interface is similar to other G Suite apps, such as Gmail,...
  8. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  9. Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One: 85CFU9everU Great news! Warface is available for free on Xbox One! Gather your friends and set off together on exciting raids and PvE missions. Take the pedestal of honor in ranked matches and fight together in fast-paced PvP modes! [ATTACH] Exclusively on Xbox The...
  10. Google Data Studio is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Google Data Studio is now generally available: We’re excited to announce that Data Studio, Google’s free data visualization and reporting product, is out of beta and now generally available. This move signifies our continued commitment to helping teams identify and share insights from their data, so they can take steps to...