Windows 10: Google's look evolved

Discus and support Google's look evolved in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ... sportin a new look! ... and favicon! [img] Google has changed a lot over the past 17 years—from the range of our products to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Edwin, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Google's look evolved

... sportin a new look! ... and favicon!

Google's look evolved [​IMG]

Source

:)

Edwin, Sep 1, 2015

2. Nokia Belle + Skype

skype on nokia n8 with belle works only with the defaut theme "NOKIA EVOLVE" i hope that such a bug will be resolved, as the other problem of google maps wich works only whene the wifi is on.

escobar2012, Sep 1, 2015
  3. N73 compared to 3110 Evolve

N73 compared to 3110 Evolve.

I'd like to know which one has faster internet capabilities ?

I have N73 plus some old 2G phones. I'm looking to take part in recycling my older phones and replace them with 3110 Evolve but I'm confused with max. internet connection speeds ?

message---01, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Google's look evolved

Yeah ...I see this yesterday. Looks good for me.

Cluster Head, Sep 1, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I like that.. very cool!

BunnyJ, Sep 1, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    I like the new logo, more modern.

swarfega, Sep 1, 2015
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Not bad. But who really cares?

eLPuSHeR, Sep 1, 2015
  8. LEE
    Lee Win User

Google's look evolved

. . .saw it, albeit it really didn't dawn on me until I read an article about it. . .*Huh

9. LT2000 Win User
    The favicon looks fruity

LT2000, Sep 1, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    Ah,, What?? *Rolleyes

BunnyJ, Sep 1, 2015
  11. mrpumpkin Win User
    Looks like something I would expect to see in the baby section of Target.

mrpumpkin, Sep 2, 2015
  12. satchmo Win User
    I like it. It's more elegant.

satchmo, Sep 2, 2015
  13. Google's look evolved

I think I like it.

I don't wanna grow up ... I'm a toys 'r' us kid ...

Was it designed by the same ... FISCHER PRICE ... that's "Fischer" with a "c" ... people that designed Windows 8/10? *Smile

msdos622wasfun, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Google's look evolved

1. Google's look evolved - Similar Threads - Google's evolved

2. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  3. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  4. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  5. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  6. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  7. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  8. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Google Chrome won't install after system restore .

Google Chrome won't install after system restore .: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, clicking Google Chrome icon fails to open chrome. Now, i'm trying to re-install Chrome using first Edge and then Firefox...
  10. Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome: Previously, we posted a proposal to mark all HTTP pages as definitively “not secure” and remove secure indicators for HTTPS pages. HTTPS usage on the web has taken off as we’ve evolved Chrome security indicators. Later this year, we’ll be taking several more steps along this...