Windows 10: Gosh... Turn on Secure Boot?

Discus and support Gosh... Turn on Secure Boot? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I installed Win 10 64 bit (Home, retail version) without enabling "secure boot" in the BIOS. Of course, Win 10 reports that secure boot is off. Is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChriskK, Feb 12, 2016.

1. ChriskK Win User

Gosh... Turn on Secure Boot?

I installed Win 10 64 bit (Home, retail version) without enabling "secure boot" in the BIOS. Of course, Win 10 reports that secure boot is off.

Is there a way to enable "secure boot" or should I reinstall Win 10?

:)

ChriskK, Feb 12, 2016

2. Computer won't connect

Oh my gosh that worked thank you. I didnt know that. I think my little brother turned it off...thank you sir.

Link Hylia, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Remove windows live account from wp7 htc mozart

Wow- an iPhone. Gosh!

Dan Jarvis, Feb 12, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

You can change it in bios settings.

cereberus, Feb 12, 2016
  5. ChriskK Win User
    I've read somewhere that secure boot has to be enabled at the time of Windows installation. So I'm not sure if I can enable it in Bios settings after Win 10 was installed...

ChriskK, Feb 12, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    You should be able to enable Secure Boot without any problems. I've turned it on and off in my bios a few times.

Winuser, Feb 12, 2016
  7. Kyhi Win User
    100% correct..
    I have secureboot disabled - as it is not required by OS - it is a pre-boot security feature..

8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Gosh... Turn on Secure Boot? - Similar Threads - Gosh Turn Secure

2. secure boot not turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot not turning on: I have a hp-15s i5 nvidia mx350 laptop and i am having issue with secure boot i try to turn it on in my bios it is greyed out after clicking on restore default keys in bios i am able to turn it on but as soon as my pc turns on secure boot still shows of....
  3. secure boot not turning on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    secure boot not turning on: I have a hp-15s i5 nvidia mx350 laptop and i am having issue with secure boot i try to turn it on in my bios it is greyed out after clicking on restore default keys in bios i am able to turn it on but as soon as my pc turns on secure boot still shows of....
  4. Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces

Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces: Hi all,is it possible to turn the secure boot on using the SEMM? We have 100 surfaces that are not compliant and we want to make the surfaces compliant. The devices are registred manuallyimported from a csv and we can not use DFCI. What can we do?K...
  5. Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn on secure boot with SEMM for Surfaces: Hi all,is it possible to turn the secure boot on using the SEMM? We have 100 surfaces that are not compliant and we want to make the surfaces compliant. The devices are registred manuallyimported from a csv and we can not use DFCI. What can we do?K...
  6. Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot: I can't get windows to boot after turning on Secure Boot in BIOS, my disk is formatted in GPT, my BIOS is in UEFI and I've just reinstalled windows literally 30 minutes ago thinking it was going to solve my problem and yet I still can't get windows to boot after enabling...
  7. Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot

Can't boot after turning on Secure Boot: I can't get windows to boot after turning on Secure Boot in BIOS, my disk is formatted in GPT, my BIOS is in UEFI and I've just reinstalled windows literally 30 minutes ago thinking it was going to solve my problem and yet I still can't get windows to boot after enabling...
  8. Cannot turn on secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on secure boot: I just got a new hard drive, with windows 11 and, skipping all the tedious information, I found out that I need to have secure boot enabled. But, for some reason when I go to enable it in the BIOS, I switched it on with the option, but when my laptop booted after that, it...
  9. Cannot turn on secure boot

Cannot turn on secure boot: I just got a new hard drive, with windows 11 and, skipping all the tedious information, I found out that I need to have secure boot enabled. But, for some reason when I go to enable it in the BIOS, I switched it on with the option, but when my laptop booted after that, it...
  10. How will I turn on secure boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How will I turn on secure boot?: I want to turn on secure boot. How can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-will-i-turn-on-secure-boot/5784a650-167d-4a92-8c7d-c5a0806585f0