Windows 10: Got a message Nvidia isn't going to support Windows 10 driver.

Discus and support Got a message Nvidia isn't going to support Windows 10 driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an older machine 2006 that came with Vista and I had upgraded to Windows 7. The Machine has a Nvidia 7600 graphics card. 10708 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by orlbuckeye, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Got a message Nvidia isn't going to support Windows 10 driver.

I have an older machine 2006 that came with Vista and I had upgraded to Windows 7. The Machine has a Nvidia 7600 graphics card.

:)

orlbuckeye, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 and NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400

I have a Sony Vaio laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 video card. I ran the diagnostic for Windows 10 and I got the message that the video driver was incompatible. I downloaded the Windows 10 driver from NVIDIA and tried to install it but I got the message
    that the driver was compatible with Windows 7.

So what do I do - I can't install Windows 10 and I can't install the updated driver. How frustrating!!!!

Anyone any ideas? I've tried to read through all the threads on this subject but haven't found one that reflects my situation.

Cheers

Tony

tonywilliams1944, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 30, 2015
  4. red454 Win User

Got a message Nvidia isn't going to support Windows 10 driver.

Your laptop seems powerful enough - maybe time for a new desktop?

red454, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Wenda Win User
    Dunno about the Alien, but my Acer AS8951 has the latest Nvidia driver installed now, it's fine.

It has a GT555M with 2 gigs. I use the drivers from the Nvidia site exclusively, not the Acer ones, and
    not the Windows ones.

Wenda, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Got a message Nvidia isn't going to support Windows 10 driver.

1. Got a message Nvidia isn't going to support Windows 10 driver. - Similar Threads - Got message Nvidia

2. How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?: Device name DESKTOP-F7JACG7 Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display...
  3. How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?: Device name DESKTOP-F7JACG7 Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display...
  4. Will The NVIDIA 342.01 Drivers Support Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will The NVIDIA 342.01 Drivers Support Windows 11?: I wanted to know if that driver is compatible for Windows 11 because I have an old Tesla architecture GPU lying around and I wanted to see if it could support Windows 11. I know you might be asking it might not work since it only supports Windows 10 64-Bit! But the thing is...
  5. Will The NVIDIA 342.01 Drivers Support Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will The NVIDIA 342.01 Drivers Support Windows 11?: I wanted to know if that driver is compatible for Windows 11 because I have an old Tesla architecture GPU lying around and I wanted to see if it could support Windows 11. I know you might be asking it might not work since it only supports Windows 10 64-Bit! But the thing is...
  6. Windows 10 nVidia drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 nVidia drivers: I had problem running a program because of a NVIDIA GeForce video driver - WHQL driver version 441.66 December 10, 2019. I tried various solutions. What I ended up having to do was getting a copy of DDU Display Driver Uninstaller and removing the nVidia video driver that...
  7. Nvidia’s driver update adds support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia’s driver update adds support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update: With Windows 10 May 2019 Update around the corners, Nvidia has now released a new update to its graphics with support for the new version of the operating system. The initial support for the Windows 10 May 2019 Update should allow the devices to function smoothly. Nvidia...
  8. NVidia RTX Driver support in windows 10 1511

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVidia RTX Driver support in windows 10 1511: Does anybody know of a way it is possible to inject or add NVidia RTX driver support to windows 10 1511. There must be a way to do this! Thanx 127488
  9. Nvidia driver for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver for windows 10: Hi sir i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers when try to install the driver it shows this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible for this version of windows please...
  10. Driver for NVidia GeForce Go 7150M Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Driver for NVidia GeForce Go 7150M Card: I went to the NVidia site, but all the drivers that show are for Linux. I tried searching for Windows, but none turned up. This is for an HP dv9700 laptop PC that's over five years old. Anyone got an URL for the proper site? 4506