Windows 10: got a new computer says I have to enter my microsoft product number where can i get this

Discus and support got a new computer says I have to enter my microsoft product number where can i get this in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am in a mess I got a new computer and it says I need the Microsoft product number from my old computer where is that. this is just for openers I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by susanr1463, Aug 12, 2018.

1. got a new computer says I have to enter my microsoft product number where can i get this

I am in a mess I got a new computer and it says I need the Microsoft product number from my old computer where is that.

this is just for openers I have been trying to get my NEW computer up and running for 12 hours sucks

:)

susanr1463, Aug 12, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Product Key 25-character

For you to reveal your product key, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompt (admin).
    • Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Hit Enter.
    • The product key will be revealed.

You can also contact the manufacturer of your computer since you have the Service tag number.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 12, 2018
  4. ColinLow Win User

got a new computer says I have to enter my microsoft product number where can i get this

save number to new contact

Using win10, tapping the icon or the number dials the number. Pressing and holding brings up a dropdown list that does not include save. Pls, any new suggestions?

ColinLow, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

got a new computer says I have to enter my microsoft product number where can i get this

1. got a new computer says I have to enter my microsoft product number where can i get this - Similar Threads - got computer says

2. FROM WHERE I GET NEW PRODUCT KEY?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FROM WHERE I GET NEW PRODUCT KEY?: MY OLD PRODUCT KEY NOT WORKING AND I CAN'T ACTIVATE MY WINDOW. HOW I GET NEW PRODUCT KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/from-where-i-get-new-product-key/4cf32f43-7964-415e-a6e9-a99e59838ffb
  3. Got new computer made pin and now I can get in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got new computer made pin and now I can get in my computer: I got a new computer during setup I made a pin and now I am trying to input the pin and it won’t take it. It asked for a challenge phrase but it never asked me to setup one how do I get into my computer...
  4. Got new computer made pin and now I can get in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got new computer made pin and now I can get in my computer: I got a new computer during setup I made a pin and now I am trying to input the pin and it won’t take it. It asked for a challenge phrase but it never asked me to setup one how do I get into my computer...
  5. We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...: Where Do I go to give permission to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-got-a-new-computer-im-trying-to-download-roblox/4e2fd716-7060-4afa-9f92-2c87ec7c3d7b
  6. We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...

We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...: Where Do I go to give permission to download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-got-a-new-computer-im-trying-to-download-roblox/4e2fd716-7060-4afa-9f92-2c87ec7c3d7b
  7. We got a new computer I'm trying to download Roblox it says I have to get permission where...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. Where can i find microsoft catalog of products with part numbers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i find microsoft catalog of products with part numbers?: I'm looking for a catalog with part numbers about windows server versions and productos associated. I saw a code for Windows Server 2022 Standard like AAA-90060....
  9. Where can i find microsoft catalog of products with part numbers?

Where can i find microsoft catalog of products with part numbers?: I'm looking for a catalog with part numbers about windows server versions and productos associated. I saw a code for Windows Server 2022 Standard like AAA-90060....
  10. Where can I find the credential for my new Microsoft computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I find the credential for my new Microsoft computer: Sir/Madam: Please help me where can I find the credentials of my new microsoft laptop computer to connect to my internet? Respectfully, Nancy Tuazon...