Windows 10: Got blue screen of death with dirver power state failure

Discus and support Got blue screen of death with dirver power state failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, im currently got a blue screen of death "driver power state failure" and when it restarted my pc turned on but it was just pitch black with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kotaro U, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Kotaro U Win User

Got blue screen of death with dirver power state failure

Hello, im currently got a blue screen of death "driver power state failure" and when it restarted my pc turned on but it was just pitch black with underscore. Today I tried for couple of hours, suddenly it turned on, not sure why. When my pc screen oes underscore it will be pure pitch black after a while. If i got into my windows and restarted or shutdown then i try to rebooted again then it will be underscore.my specsrtx 3060 nvidiaryzen 5 360016 gb ram650 w powersupply

:)

Kotaro U, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Nick W66. Win User
    Windows 11 Power state failure

I updated some drivers for Windows 11. Now I get the blue screen of death with the driver power state failure. How can I fix it?

Nick W66., Dec 7, 2023
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

1. Got blue screen of death with dirver power state failure - Similar Threads - Got blue screen

2. Got blue screen of death with dirver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got blue screen of death with dirver power state failure: Hello, im currently got a blue screen of death "driver power state failure" and when it restarted my pc turned on but it was just pitch black with underscore. Today I tried for couple of hours, suddenly it turned on, not sure why. When my pc screen oes underscore it will be...
  3. Got blue screen of death with dirver power state failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Got blue screen of death with dirver power state failure: Hello, im currently got a blue screen of death "driver power state failure" and when it restarted my pc turned on but it was just pitch black with underscore. Today I tried for couple of hours, suddenly it turned on, not sure why. When my pc screen oes underscore it will be...
  4. Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure": Hi, I'm here today because I've been recently getting blue screens with the error message "Driver Power State Failure". This has only recently started happening in the last few weeks and I've never had this problem before in the 2 years that I've had this laptop. It only...
  5. Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure": Hi, I'm here today because I've been recently getting blue screens with the error message "Driver Power State Failure". This has only recently started happening in the last few weeks and I've never had this problem before in the 2 years that I've had this laptop. It only...
  6. Getting a Blue Screen of Death with "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen: Hello. Good day! Can someone please help me with my HP Elitebook Intelcore I5 vpro 8th Gen. Everytime I open the power button it loads very long. It shows message like Diagnosing your Pc, attempting repairs, so I just wait for it to repair itself then a blue screen will show...
  8. Blue Screen of Death -- Driver State Power Failure

Blue Screen of Death -- Driver State Power Failure: I got a new laptop less than a week ago. I am getting the blue screen over and over. Sometimes it crashes again before it can finish rebooting from the previous crash. It says Driver State Power Failure....
  9. Blue Screen of Death DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen of Death DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Can anyone help me for this problem? I got this 15 minutes ago in my Windows 10 laptop luckily it booted up. I tried checking Device Manager and two drivers have this yellow trianle thingy which is Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter NDIS Virtual Network Adapter...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Blue Screen of Death with stop code: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Good evening. It's me Mizuna Tsubasa again. I had issues with BSOD in the month of November and that thankfully was resolved with the friendly help of one Mr. Prakhar Khare, Microsoft Community Mod. Unfortunately, barely 3 weeks passed before another BSOD was triggered within...