Windows 10: Got BSOD trying to wake up pc in sleep mode

Discus and support Got BSOD trying to wake up pc in sleep mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys when i tried to wake up my PC today in sleep mode i got a BSOD can you guys please help me out? thanku here is the file, also it happens once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmirAcle, Mar 22, 2017.

1. AmirAcle Win User

Got BSOD trying to wake up pc in sleep mode

Hey guys when i tried to wake up my PC today in sleep mode i got a BSOD can you guys please help me out? thanku here is the file, also it happens once only to me i just want to know why i got the Blue screen

and here is my computer specs

Case: NZXT S340 Matte Black/Blue Steel ATX Mid Tower Case
    Monitor:BenQ RL2455HM 24-inch LED 1ms
    Motherboard:ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151
    Cpu:Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0 GHz 6th Generation Skylake
    Cpu Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Memory:G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400
    Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB SLI Support
    Power Supply: SuperNOVA 850 B2
    Sound Card: HT | OMEGA Claro Halo
    Hard Drive 1: Samsung SSD 840 Pro Series (128GB)
    Hard Drive 2: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

:)

AmirAcle, Mar 22, 2017

2. Blue Screen die (BSOD), Windows 10 Professional Laptop Machine

I can confirm that this problem would occur every time I wake the computer up from sleep mode.

After a few seconds waking up from sleep mode, the computer will freeze and then BSOD occurs

Very annoying.

SuperBoyChoy, Mar 22, 2017
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 internet connection

Hi Robert,

Thank you for responding.

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to switch to wireless connection, try to wake up the computer from sleep mode and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: As you are losing the internet connection after waking up from sleep mode, I suggest you to boot the computer to safe mode, try to wake up the computer from sleep mode
    in Safe mode with networking and check if there is any issue with internet connection.

Refer:
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Try the above. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Mar 22, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

The dumpfile blames
    Code: BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff8043e8c7d91} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cmudaxp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cmudaxp.sys Probably caused by : cmudaxp.sys ( cmudaxp+2f7d91 )[/quote] Image name: cmudaxp.sys
    Timestamp: Mon Jul 22 03:24:04 2013 (51EC89B4)

Driver Description: C-Media Audio Interface Driver (WDM) by C-Media
    ASUS Xonar DG Audio Interface driver
    HTO CLARO Audio Interface Driver
    Driver Update Site: USB Audio,PCIe audio,USB audio ic,USB sound chip--C-Media Electronics, Inc.
    Official Support | ASUS Global
    Drivers & Software - HT OMEGA

See if there is a newer windows 10 driver avaliable.

lifetec, Mar 22, 2017
  5. AmirAcle Win User
    wait i dont get it are u saying my sound card driver is old?

AmirAcle, Mar 23, 2017
  6. AmirAcle Win User
    im not sure which one to download and found out which one is newer version Attachment 126454

AmirAcle, Mar 23, 2017
  7. lifetec Win User
    Your current version is in the 8.18 range and it is probably a updated windows 8.1 driver.
    Install the windows 10 driver 8.18.25.

lifetec, Mar 23, 2017
  8. AmirAcle Win User

kk i will thanku just 1 question my sound card is Claro Halo the one im downloading is Claro Halo XT it dosnt matter?

AmirAcle, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Got BSOD trying to wake up pc in sleep mode - Similar Threads - Got BSOD trying

2. BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.: A week ago I started getting a BSOD whenever I woke the computer from sleep mode. The internet doesn't work for a few minutes and then I get this BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAmS6wBhgJQ8-VpXTjFYH2jZ6xZ5Cmpt/view?usp=sharing. I have a AN515-45-R6XD with upgraded RAM...
  3. BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.: A week ago I started getting a BSOD whenever I woke the computer from sleep mode. The internet doesn't work for a few minutes and then I get this BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAmS6wBhgJQ8-VpXTjFYH2jZ6xZ5Cmpt/view?usp=sharing. I have a AN515-45-R6XD with upgraded RAM...
  4. BSOD everytime when PC wakes up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD everytime when PC wakes up from sleep mode.: Started happening a few days after installing my new GPU. When I'm away from my PC for a few hours, it will go to automatic sleep. But when I wake up my computer with the power button it will load for a few seconds then BSOD will appear then restart my PC. I check my BIOS and...
  5. BSOD everytime when PC wakes up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime when PC wakes up from sleep mode.: Started happening a few days after installing my new GPU. When I'm away from my PC for a few hours, it will go to automatic sleep. But when I wake up my computer with the power button it will load for a few seconds then BSOD will appear then restart my PC. I check my BIOS and...
  6. BSOD everytime when PC wakes up from sleep mode.

7. PC wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wakes up from sleep mode: I put PC to sleep, it usually only stays asleep for a few minutes and wakes back up.I Googled online and carried out following:In Power & sleep set up in 'allow wake timers'I set to disabled.No difference.Then found that you can see the cause by using CMD and running:...
  8. PC wakes up from sleep mode

PC wakes up from sleep mode: I put PC to sleep, it usually only stays asleep for a few minutes and wakes back up.I Googled online and carried out following:In Power & sleep set up in 'allow wake timers'I set to disabled.No difference.Then found that you can see the cause by using CMD and running:...
  9. PC wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. BSOD after waking up PC from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after waking up PC from Sleep Mode: Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a year now and so far I can't seem to find a solution for this. The problem is that, when waking up my PC from Sleep Mode, I sometimes randomly get a "no signal" message on my monitor screen. The system itself is waking...