Windows 10: Got little high spec but still lag when play game

Discus and support Got little high spec but still lag when play game in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So let me explain my problem, first, you may need to look through my spec (Below). I know it is not a monster for gaming but how can you image if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by phamthanhnhan, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Got little high spec but still lag when play game

So let me explain my problem, first, you may need to look through my spec (Below). I know it is not a monster for gaming but how can you image if half-life, Asphalt 8 and Minecraft make my PC lagged? Let be clear here:
    +At first when I enter each game, it prety good, and some was awesome when it can easily hit 60+FPS (FRAPS)
    +After playing a while(10-15 minutes), it start lagging a little and if I didn't close the game, just about 2 more minutes, the whole PC will crash.
    I don't think dust cause this problem because I bough it a month ago
    So can someone here who know please help me on this.
    Here what I tried:
    +Downgrade driver
    +Defrag
    +Update windows and other thing

:)

phamthanhnhan, Apr 25, 2016

2. gaming on windows 10

playing games if not for the living

I play games on facebk, since I have started windows 10 they have been slow or unusable. Today none will come on to play

DianeMcculloch, Apr 25, 2016
  3. Mouse problem (lag, freeze)

Hi, I've done everything that you mentioned and said, but very little has changed, I'm still experiencing major lags in games that I play, and I don't think that in-game lag has to do anything with it...

hope you reply Got little high spec but still lag when play game :)

DujeMarasovic, Apr 25, 2016
  4. Got little high spec but still lag when play game

What are the temperatures, definitely sounds like overheating.

TairikuOkami, Apr 25, 2016
  5. Temperatures when playing Asphalt 8 in normal setting are about 50-53 (CPU only because for this game I think no need of nVidia card)

phamthanhnhan, Apr 25, 2016
  6. I solved my problem now, it was the BIOS, the last know good was 203 and I have 204, just simply go to the main page and start downgrading to 203. Everything is good for now. Thanks all.

phamthanhnhan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Got little high spec but still lag when play game

1. Got little high spec but still lag when play game - Similar Threads - Got little high

2. Everything lags when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything lags when playing certain games.: FPS drops, audio glitching out, input delay in games and windows when playing certain games.Clean windows install done 2 times.Bios and drivers from asus webpage all done.Clean GPU drivers done, uninstalled with DDU multiple times.Core isolation disabled/enabled same...
  3. Got BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got BSOD when playing game: When i playing game my laptop constantly get BSOD and i have no ideal what the issue is, my laptop bought nearly 1 month ago and BSOD happend about 3 days ago. My graphics card is up to dateHere is my detail specs of my laptop:Processor: 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12500H...
  4. Got BSOD when playing game

Got BSOD when playing game: When i playing game my laptop constantly get BSOD and i have no ideal what the issue is, my laptop bought nearly 1 month ago and BSOD happend about 3 days ago. My graphics card is up to dateHere is my detail specs of my laptop:Processor: 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12500H...
  5. System lags when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System lags when playing video games.: Whenever I run a game on my computer, and when I tab out of the game, my system becomes very laggy and slow. I have especially noticed this with programs such as Google Chrome and Discord. I first thought it was a problem with overheating, so I reapplied the thermal paste,...
  6. Lag when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag when playing games: Hello!I recently bought myself a new laptop, and redownloaded some of the games on my old laptop - one of them being Stardew Valley. However, when I downloaded the game I quickly discovered a weird bug. When my game is in small screen mode, it works fine, but when I make the...
  7. Lag when playing games

Lag when playing games: Hello!I recently bought myself a new laptop, and redownloaded some of the games on my old laptop - one of them being Stardew Valley. However, when I downloaded the game I quickly discovered a weird bug. When my game is in small screen mode, it works fine, but when I make the...
  8. lag when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag when playing games: hello, can someone help me please? i dont know why my fps suddenly dropped since last month, i already upgrade my ram and clean my laptop but it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-playing-games/f6633e5a-f4b9-4f47-b98d-e8eb8b6a87de
  9. Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game: Sometimes when I play a game, the computer starts lagging, and I hear a beeping sound over the speakers, like a "boop-boop-boop" kind of sound. This happens until I restart, and won't happen again for a while, until a few weeks later, and I'll have to restart again. How do I...
  10. High Ping when play game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High Ping when play game: I surfed wed normally, only when playing online games, on the network for the first 2 minutes ping 14 ms, and then increased by 100+. Please help me fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ping-when-play-game/64eb96ea-ba8f-4e17-a948-dacba28aec4a