Windows 10: Got the dvd player after redoing the windows 10 upgrade.

Discus and support Got the dvd player after redoing the windows 10 upgrade. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Got the dvd player app after redoing the upgrade. I guess it is hit & miss when upgrading from an windows 7 oemslp install. Note it maybe called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by groze, May 6, 2016.

1. groze Win User

Got the dvd player after redoing the windows 10 upgrade.

Got the dvd player app after redoing the upgrade. I guess it is hit & miss when upgrading from an windows 7 oemslp install. Note it maybe called windows dvd app depending on which user account is logged in. I think you also need to sign into a Microsoft account before you start up windows 10 but not positive on that though.

:)

groze, May 6, 2016

2. Did the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8, but never got the free windows dvd player. How do i get it now without buying it?

I never got the Windows DVD player after upgrading to windows 10. How do I get it now without having to buy it since my Windows media player use to work with DVD's? I am currently running Windows 10 Home version.

FEDSnowPilot, May 6, 2016
  3. kmlure Win User
    Windows DVD Player for W10Pro

Hi

I went back to WINDOWS 7 first. Wiped out the Windows 10 installation that never got the Windows DVD player.

After receiving the Windows 10 upgrade and the Windows DVD Player update I confirmed the DVD player software works.

The issue no longer exists but not because it was "fixed". It no longer exists because that installation of W10 no longer exists.

I cant say it is fixed, but it no longer exists.

Thanks,

karen

kmlure, May 6, 2016
Thema:

Got the dvd player after redoing the windows 10 upgrade.

1. Got the dvd player after redoing the windows 10 upgrade. - Similar Threads - Got dvd player

2. windows 10 dvd player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 dvd player: Hello I am trying to load a software program with my dvd player that is built in to my pc and now with windows 10 updates it no longer reads disk it shows up in device manager and bios and under devices and drives. the lights on the drive show it trying to operate and no read...
  3. CD / DVD Player not working after windows 10 upgrade

CD / DVD Player not working after windows 10 upgrade: Hello. My CD player was not showing up after upgrade. Now it is after following some tips on the internet. When I first got it to show up, I managed to download a CD to iTunes. Now it won't work. Not sure what to do now....
  4. DVD player no longer present after upgrade from vista to windows 10

DVD player no longer present after upgrade from vista to windows 10: After installing windows 10 my built-in DVD player/burner is not present in the hardware list. Does not open, seems unexisting. Even the forced opening with a pen in the little hole does not work. Looks complete powerless. I followed several possible solutions but nothing...
  5. Windows DVD Player 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows DVD Player 10: did not work!! I have requested a refund twice wit no response at all. At least answer the request even if the answer is no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-10/f06f704d-5b7c-4c02-b434-5ccfcd4ce298"
  6. why does my DVD player not work after upgrading to windows 10?

why does my DVD player not work after upgrading to windows 10?: my DVD doesn't work after upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-dvd-player-not-work-after-upgrading-to/44a113db-9fe0-4e14-bd48-7636d8d624ce
  7. No DVD player with Windows 10

No DVD player with Windows 10: Why is there no DVD player available with my HP Windows 10 computer. How cheap can you get? I will never ever buy a crappy Windows PC ever again. Its al. about your stupid scheming BS to screw the aveerge person buying your 3rd grade computers. I wish I had never bought...
  8. Windows 10 DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DVD Player: When I first upgraded to windows 10, you installed everything for free, even upgrades. Now, Microsoft, removed the DVD player from the Media Player, and expect us to pay for it if we want the dvd player back. Everything worked fine until that upgrade. Now you tell me WHY,...
  9. Windows 10 DVD Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DVD Player: So I noticed that the Windows 10 DVD Player was released by Microsoft. However... why is it asking me to pay $14.99 for it? I upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate (so I have 10 Pro), and I had read that it would be free to those customers. 15894
  10. DVD player disappeared after Win 10 upgrade

DVD player disappeared after Win 10 upgrade: Hello, I've just upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 and my DVD player has disappeared. I have a Toshiba Portege R830 PT321A 01K00201 When I go to device manager there are no yellow exclamations, there is just no DVD player there at all. I've checked the Toshiba...