Windows 10: GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo

Discus and support GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Shenzhen-based GPD recently announced the successor to its GPD Pocket launched last year. The GPD Pocket 2 comes with upgraded hardware and some design... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 30, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo

Shenzhen-based GPD recently announced the successor to its GPD Pocket launched last year. The GPD Pocket 2 comes with upgraded hardware and some design tweaks.

GPD has been making unique Windows 10 handheld consoles and the Chinese company recently unveiled the GPD Pocket 2, successor to the original Pocket PC. Although it offers a similar shape to the previous model, the hardware is somewhat better and it has been reworked to offer more productivity.

1 of 3
    GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo GPD-Pocket-2-design-546x420.jpg
    GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo GPD-Pocket-2-internal-body.jpg
    GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo GPD-Pocket-2-keyboard-552x420.jpg

GPD Pocket 2 crowdfunding is now live on Indiegogo and at the time of writing this story, around $572,654 has been raised by 959 backers. The listing says that the campaign will close in one months time, but has already reached its $100,000 funding goal (573%) at the time of writing.

“We’re back with a new generation of our beloved GPD Pocket. As a pocket-sized laptop, the GPD Pocket 2 meets end-to-end premium mobile computing needs of business professionals,” the company said.

Specifications and features

• Design: UNIBODY machined magnalium body. Streamlined and fashionable.
    • Fits in your pocket easily.
    • Traditional Keyboard Design.
    • Display: 7-inch (1920×1200) H-IPS display with support for multi-touch and 323 PPI.
    • Processor: Intel Core m3-7y30 clocked at 1.0GHz/2.6GHz (Dual core with 4 threads).
    • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 615
    • RAM and storage: 4GB / 8GB LPDDR3 and 128GB internal storage.
    • Connectivity: Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks and Bluetooth 4.1.
    • Two USB-A Ports and one USB-C port.
    • Size: 181×113×8-14mm.
    • Weight: 465g.
    • Features active cooling.
    • Superior Performance than Microsoft (m3) Surface Pro
    • Low Noise Operating Mode.
    • Compatible with all Chargers and mobile power banks

Like the previous model, the GPD Pocket 2 can be purchased from Indiegogo and it will later be offered by third-party sites such as Gearbest and GeekBuying.

You can back the device from here for $529.

The post GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 30, 2018

2. Gpd pocket pc

I've just purchased a gpd pocket windows 10 pc.

After the update of latest version of Windows it now requires a product key. Can anyone help with where to find this. There is no sticker on pc.

Darren

darrenmills1, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Want a 7 inch Windows 10 PC in your pocket?

Read more: Want a Windows 10 PC in your pocket? GPD's tiny laptop will also run Ubuntu | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 30, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. GPD Pocket 2 running Windows 10 gets funded in a matter of hours on Indiegogo - Similar Threads - GPD Pocket running

2. Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!: After unistalling windows, i login my account and then it asked me if i need a free trial for 365. I clicked it by chance and the screen turned into this. It's said that there is a back arrow to select but i couldnt find it anywhere. Someone pls help me cause i tried all but...
  3. Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im getting stuck on this screen for 2 hour !?!: After unistalling windows, i login my account and then it asked me if i need a free trial for 365. I clicked it by chance and the screen turned into this. It's said that there is a back arrow to select but i couldnt find it anywhere. Someone pls help me cause i tried all but...
  4. Minecraft Pocket Edition on iPad not running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Pocket Edition on iPad not running properly: When i try to open one of my worlds it starts to open then after 3 min it makes a “POWER DOWN” sound and returns to my home screen. Every so often while im playing randome blocks will disapear and the music gets distorted . I have the update that was resontly released ....
  5. 2 hours...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 hours...: [ATTACH] pc crashed 2hrs ago, and still 20 percent. submitted by /u/DionPerera [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is6kg3/2_hours/
  6. Problems with PC after 2-3 hours of running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with PC after 2-3 hours of running: So I turn on my PC (1080ti 2700x 16gbs ram, windows 10 newest update) . And after 2-3 hours of playing games it starts bugging out. Discord dosent send messages , Spotify might crash , chrome stops responding and I can't even close it , I tried opening edge that one won't...
  7. Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99

in Windows 10 News
    Pre-order GPD Pocket 2 with 8GB RAM for $624.99: GDP is almost ready to release a second-generation GPD Pocket with Microsoft’s Windows 10. The company recently opened up the crowd-funding on Indiegogo and now the China-based e-commerce company Tomtop is taking pre-orders of the GPD Pocket 2. If you’re interested in GPD...
  8. Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed

in Windows 10 News
    Specs and price of GPD Pocket 2, the pocketable Windows 10 device revealed: GPD Pocket 2 is arriving sooner than expected as the product page has been published on Indiegogo although the crowdfunding campaign is not yet live. GPD Pocket 2 is a pocket-sized ‘ultra-sleek’ laptop powered by a full version of Windows 10 Home operating system. “We’re...
  9. GPD unveils second generation Pocket PC with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    GPD unveils second generation Pocket PC with Windows 10: GamePad Digital (GPD), the makers of portable Windows-powered computers recently announced the second generation model of the Pocket PC lineup. The GPD Pocket 2 will run Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system, and it’s a micro-size device coming with hardware that you will...
  10. BSOD each 2 hours, MemTest86 already run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD each 2 hours, MemTest86 already run: Hello , I'am facing BSOD on windows 10 each 2 hours with this error each time: Code: On Sat 31/12/2016 14:26:45 your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123116-7906-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x149F90)...