Windows 10: GPEdit: namespace already defined?

Discus and support GPEdit: namespace already defined? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I ran Windows Update as normal this morning, but got a message at the top saying "Some settings are managed by your organisation." I looked on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nigelmercier, Dec 20, 2015.

1. GPEdit: namespace already defined?

I ran Windows Update as normal this morning, but got a message at the top saying "Some settings are managed by your organisation." I looked on the forum, and sure enough, there were others with this problem.

I chose the fix that involved GPEdit, but on running this I got the attached dialog box (twice).

How do I rectify this?

:)

nigelmercier, Dec 20, 2015

2. This app has been blocked for your protection, mmc.exe

Solved Namespace error by renaming the applicable files.

gpedit error gone, but mmc.exe blocked error still exists :-(

Jimmy Sanby, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Error In App develo[pmet code

I'm Trying to Develop an Windows phone app I wrote

usingMicrosoft.Phone.Controls;

usingSystem.Windows.Controls;

I am getting error on these Statements -> The type or namespace is does not exist in namespace Microsoft

in Microsoft namespace there is only Csharp and Vb Namespace what should I do

Pratish Chavan, Dec 20, 2015
  4. StanP50 Win User

GPEdit: namespace already defined?

StanP50, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

GPEdit: namespace already defined?

1. GPEdit: namespace already defined? - Similar Threads - GPEdit namespace already

2. What is Windows namespace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Windows namespace: Hello Microsoft CommunityCan someone tell me in simple terms : What is a "namespace ".alot of the terms and examples I have been finding are confussing. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-windows-namespace/3121b060-c45e-4087-9f5e-bc04c2a9daf1
  3. What is Windows namespace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Windows namespace: Hello Microsoft CommunityCan someone tell me in simple terms : What is a "namespace ".alot of the terms and examples I have been finding are confussing. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-windows-namespace/3121b060-c45e-4087-9f5e-bc04c2a9daf1
  4. Gpedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gpedit: Would it work if I was to use group policy to disable updates until I see fit then re enable updates when I want to update submitted by /u/Aggravating_Serve665 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwanql/gpedit/
  5. gpedit corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gpedit corrupted: I reinstalled windows again recently due to corruptions. When I reinstalled gpedit was working just fine. After one restart, the "Administrative Templates" part broke and went without a name. Instead of expanding into other subcategories, it expanded into few folders that...
  6. Reset gpedit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset gpedit?: I was in gpedit and i enable only run certain apps and i closed gpedit and niw I cant reopen it becuase it wasnt in the list. Is there a way to reset this. I also cant use regedit and running as admin dosnt work submitted by /u/roryc102 [link] [comments]...
  7. DFS Namespace issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DFS Namespace issue: I've got an issue with network shares containing shortcuts of themselves. This creates and endless loop when searching, among other issues. When attempting to delete the shortcuts, I would receive errors. Using fsutil i was able to find that these shortcuts are DFS...
  8. gpedit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gpedit: Tengo el editor de directivas de grupo local. al revisar su contenido observo que le faltan carpetas se pueden actualizar este editor. Se pueden descargar los archivos, se puede hacer algo.o automáticamente se va actualizando. agradezco algún comentario.GRACIAS...
  9. Gpedit problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Gpedit problem: I just repair installed win 10 32 1607. Some things were messed up but I've been able to correct most. However I saw a recent post on how to remove Cortana. https://www.tenforums.com/general-sup...e-cortana.html. One suggestion was to use gpedit. But when I started gpedit,msc...
  10. GPEdit Error

in Windows 10 Support
    GPEdit Error: After the latest Windows update, Group Policy Editor displays an error when starting. After clicking OK twice, the error clears. This is the second error that has occurred with GPEdit with Windows 10. A similar error occurred after the November update. Is there an easy way to...