Windows 10: GPU 70'C playing Battlegrounds

Discus and support GPU 70'C playing Battlegrounds in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey guys. I not long got Battlegrounds as a "gift" from one of my best friends and started playing for roughly about 35 minutes and I had manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Kyle, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Kyle Win User

GPU 70'C playing Battlegrounds

Hey guys.

I not long got Battlegrounds as a "gift" from one of my best friends and started playing for roughly about 35 minutes and I had manually set my GPU fan to 70% as auto doesn't change it at all.. it seems the game (even when idling in the main menu) causes my GPU temp to remain at 70'C. I am wondering if I should be concerned about this? I've not manually increased the graphics settings myself, I left it as it was. Usually my games detect my hardware and graphics settings and choose the best graphics settings for my system (which for Battlegrounds is everything on High and Textures is Ultra).

I read on the battlegrounds forums that the game is constantly at 1000FPS in the config and supposedly this is why it utilises the GPUs full GPU usage and thus causes the temperatures to sky rocket?? Could someone offer some insight??

Thanks!

GPU 70'C playing Battlegrounds [​IMG]

GPU 70'C playing Battlegrounds [​IMG]

:)

2. While playing Civ V, I get a red screen and PC restarts

What could cause this to occur? It just started happening over the past week or two. I did memtest86 and windows diagnostic on my RAM; both say they are clean. I stress tested my GPU and CPU and both did fine (though I don't know if that means anything).
    I don't think the GPU or CPU are overheating. While playing Civ my GPU gets to around 65 C and max 70 C, and my CPU at max gets to 70-75. I don't know if this has anything to do with the game but so far I haven't had it while playing anything else.

tyler87898, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Chase8255 Win User
    Can someone please help, I have a problem

1.There is two main games that causes this crash, Tom clancy the division and Player unknown battlegrounds.

2.When i run the games i usually only have spotify, Discord, and steam running.

4. when the game crashes i dont get any sort of error, it just instantly makes my whole system crash. When i checked what the error was it just said that it was a harddrive error.

5.I've already reinstalled all my drivers and even done a GPU test on it and it seemed to be fine. Ive also changed the virtual memory many different times but in the end it didnt work so i changed it all back.

6.This only happens in these two games. None of the other games that i've played had this problem.

7. Im not sure, Last time i was able to run The division smoothly and also player unknown battlegrounds but somehow something changed and suddenly I was unable to play them.

Chase8255, Sep 22, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

It's a game "heavy" on system, specially GPU and it's on an already hot running graphic card but 70c is acceptable. See if MSI Afterburner can set manual or more aggressive fan curve, all the way up to 100%.

CountMike, Sep 22, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    Yep, considering the usage is 105% that temp looks perfectly reasonable to me.

swarfega, Sep 22, 2017
  6. Kyle Win User
    My GPU runs quite cool on other games that are graphics intensive though. Just Battlegrounds' it runs at 70. lol
    Okay well thank you to both of you for clearing this up! I appreciate your time.

7. Archie123 Win User
    my gpu sits at around 62 degrees in most games (custom fan curve) battlegrounds pushes it to 65-68. Its just battlegrounds *Biggrin

Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. GPU 70'C playing Battlegrounds - Similar Threads - GPU 70'C playing

2. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP DesignJet 70: Hi, I have an admittedly elderly HP Designjet 70 A2 printer which has worked reliably for a number of years. However, on using it this year, the preferences page is offering different options from previously, most notably paper size, and most annoyingly notably, no longer...
  3. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP DesignJet 70: Hi, I have an admittedly elderly HP Designjet 70 A2 printer which has worked reliably for a number of years. However, on using it this year, the preferences page is offering different options from previously, most notably paper size, and most annoyingly notably, no longer...
  4. GPU Spikes while playing a Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU Spikes while playing a Video: Hello, I've been having these GPU Spkies since some weeks, this started to happen when i updated to Windows 10 v1909 on the v1903 this didnt happened but it started to happen after some days i installed v1909 it mainly happens if i have a video playing the gpu just spikes...
  5. Client Server Runtime Process using 40-70% of GPU

Client Server Runtime Process using 40-70% of GPU: I was trying to fix one problem I was having, and while trying to fix that, I ran into another. The other one can wait, because I cannot fix the other one with fixing this one first. So a service called Client Server Runtime Process is taking up anywhere between 40-70% of my...
  6. Fix PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) mouse acceleration: [ATTACH] PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for quite a few months was the most popular video game and it was growing like gangbusters. It was as if nothing could stop this monster of a game, but then Fortnite and other Battle Royale game came [...] This post Fix PlayerUnknown’s...
  7. BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!

BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!: Hello, New to this page and I really need help! I'm getting a BSOD when playing battlegrounds and FIFA 18 but other games are fine, I have reset my graphics drivers by uninstalling and installing again with no luck, it happens after half an hour or so of...
  8. BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a: Hi everyone, I just got my brand new Acer Predator G6-710 last night and already in two days I've encountered BSOD's while playing PUBG. All graphics drivers are up to date, and no windows updates are available, no drivers missing. All of my system specs are in my profile....
  9. BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys

BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys: Recently ive been having some weird issue when playing games. Also been dealing with weird permission issues. Can anyone take a look ad help me out 84797
  10. GPU Crashing while playing or browsing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Crashing while playing or browsing: When i start playing any game in fullscreen or when i launch the browser, i get a BSOD with atikmpag.sys error. 76498