Windows 10: GPU Crashing while playing or browsing

Discus and support GPU Crashing while playing or browsing in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When i start playing any game in fullscreen or when i launch the browser, i get a BSOD with atikmpag.sys error. 76498 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bogaaas, Feb 2, 2017.

1. bogaaas Win User

GPU Crashing while playing or browsing

When i start playing any game in fullscreen or when i launch the browser, i get a BSOD with atikmpag.sys error.

:)

bogaaas, Feb 2, 2017
  2. AndyScany Win User

GPU crashing while playing the game CSGO with error: "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID" on Windows 10

Thank you very much for the reply. Unfortunately when i get to steps 4 and 5, after i click the box for "Full control" and press apply, it tells me that access is denied. I am the only user on this computer and have admin so i don't understand why i can't
    change this.

Attached to this post is a picture of the error.

GPU Crashing while playing or browsing [​IMG]

AndyScany, Feb 2, 2017
  3. GPU crashing while playing the game CSGO with error: "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID" on Windows 10

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the game on Windows 10 as it crashes the operating system. We will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent while trying to resolve the issue.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

If you want a BSOD analysis you should post this in the BSOD crash section.

You file does not have any crash dumps included so you would need to try again. Make sure you use the latest DM_log_collector provided in the BSOD posting instructions.

philc43, Feb 2, 2017
Thema:

1. GPU Crashing while playing or browsing - Similar Threads - GPU Crashing while

2. Laptop gpu crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gpu crashing while playing games: The problem started a week ago. Laptop crashed and gave BSOD with video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error and restarted itself and after restart the gpu wasn't listed in anywhere. Today I found out that everything functions normally when laptop isn't plugged in, I can play games or browse...
  3. Laptop gpu crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop gpu crashing while playing games: The problem started a week ago. Laptop crashed and gave BSOD with video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error and restarted itself and after restart the gpu wasn't listed in anywhere. Today I found out that everything functions normally when laptop isn't plugged in, I can play games or browse...
  4. Performance issues while browsing or Playing game

Performance issues while browsing or Playing game: so while I'm just casually watching some vids on youtube or playing some games, my laptop Asus TUF Fx505DT, WIN 11 when the fan starts to get noisy the device becomes so laggy and the pingwhile in online game increases up to 1000msmy first diagnosis was my laptop exhaust...
  5. GPU randomly crashing while playing games and fully corrupting my GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU randomly crashing while playing games and fully corrupting my GPU drivers: I'm using a GTX 940MX but it crashes and gives a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing games. It worked before and I formatted my laptop multiple time due to this. When it crashes I have to use safe mode to disable it but when I enable it again I get the same error. I did...
  6. My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.

My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.: My GPU is crashing while playing games. Screens flicker after 10 seconds of Nvidia GPU comes to use and it just vanishes from the taskbar and task manager. After the restart, it comes back and the same thing happens when launching games.I had used DDU then also nothing...
  7. My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.: My GPU is crashing while playing games. Screens flicker after 10 seconds of Nvidia GPU comes to use and it just vanishes from the taskbar and task manager. After the restart, it comes back and the same thing happens when launching games.I had used DDU then also nothing...
  8. My laptop gpu is crashing while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Computer crashing for unknown reason and GPU crashing while playing some games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing for unknown reason and GPU crashing while playing some games.: Specs:GPU: Nvidia 1660 superCPU: Ryzen 7 3700xMotherboard: Asus TUF x570 wifi RAM: 32 gb 3600 mhz corsairStorage: WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD Display: Asus VG27A && Asus VG24VThe problem: very recently i have been experiencing 2 different crashes on my computer. One happens when...
  10. dwm.exe gpu usage while browsing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    dwm.exe gpu usage while browsing: I´ve been researching for hours and nothing help me with this, so I'm asking if anyone knows how to fix this problem... when im browsing, the minimum movement I make like opening a tab or watching a video the % spikes to 10-40% because of the dwm. I tried several things and...