Windows 10: gpu not working ?

Discus and support gpu not working ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hello i can not stop my gpu from crashing i start a game almost any game and i get this every time *Mad ok file upload manger is not working for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by pandasniper200, Oct 22, 2016.

1. gpu not working ?

hello i can not stop my gpu from crashing
    i start a game almost any game and i get this every time *Mad
    ok file upload manger is not working for me so see this link file:///C:/Users/panda/Desktop/20161022_224023.jpg
    keep in mind i have the latest drivers also this issue pissed me off enough for me to do a factory reset it did not help
    any advice or tests to do thanks

:)

pandasniper200, Oct 22, 2016

2. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Oct 22, 2016
  3. JBL Flip2 bluetooth speaker not connecting to Windows 10

same issue - is paired but will not connect - all drivers etc updated.

Any ideas please?

Logon not working, Oct 22, 2016
  4. gpu not working ?

5. Berton Win User
    Just for information, the first link doesn't work because it's strictly on your computer.

As for the image, what type of connection does the monitor have to the computer, VGA, DVI, DisplayPort or HDMI? If it's VGA check the pins in the end/s of the cable, having a bent pin could be a problem. Haven't seen the problem with a DVI plug yet.

Berton, Oct 22, 2016
  6. Hay it is connected via dvi but i have also checked hdmi it dose the exact same

7. CountMike New Member
    That could be a HW issue, did you try running a benchmark or two ? Try re-seating GPU and power supply connectors.

CountMike, Oct 23, 2016
  8. gpu not working ?

Hay mike every bench mark i try to run it crashes just like in the pick. Not sure what u mean by re setting the power connectors but i have tryed takeing the gpu out and putting it back in the issue is still there or is re setting the power connectors sumthing else thanks

pandasniper200, Oct 23, 2016
  9. CountMike New Member
    Re-seating = take out/ disconnect and than insert again. That's just to ensure good contacts. That's usual first step in troubleshooting. You can also try GPU in another PCIe slot but judging by symptoms and the picture something is wrong with 3D part of GPU processor. 2D and 3D are distinctive parts of GPU processor. Works fine in 2D but in 3D balks at drivers or develops artifacts (like in that picture) is usual sign of it.

CountMike, Oct 23, 2016
  10. Yhea i have tryed re setting it and puting the gpu in a diffrent PCie slot none of that helped. This is really odd as i have never overclocked anything in my system and i have had 2 of thies gpu, s go bad on me now the otther gpu is evean wors when i start my pc with that one in it has white lines through the screen. It usta be a sli system just thinking this wouldent be down to having a to powefull psu or anything like that last thing i want to do is buy a new gup and find out that it is sumthing to do with my pc. My psu is 1000 watts dont think that would be it but just seems funny that 2 of thies gpu, s would go bad on me like that

pandasniper200, Oct 23, 2016
  11. CountMike New Member
    Overpowered PSU is not going to cause problems, you could connect nuclear power plant and your computer will still use just enough power it needs.
    If you had 2 cards from same series it's quite likely that if one has a problem, the other one would too. I'm sorry but only other way would be to check card(s) in another computer or another GPU in yours.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

gpu not working ?

1. gpu not working ? - Similar Threads - gpu working

2. Will my GPU work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my GPU work on Windows 10?: I have One Nvidia A1310 Old Mac pro card but Will it work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-gpu-work-on-windows-10/ed00f427-8ee7-43d5-b345-23ed3e3afe87
  3. Will my GPU work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my GPU work on Windows 10?: I have One Nvidia A1310 Old Mac pro card but Will it work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-gpu-work-on-windows-10/ed00f427-8ee7-43d5-b345-23ed3e3afe87
  4. Will my GPU work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  6. My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.

My laptop's GPU seems to not be working properly.: My ASUS laptop Windows 11 I think hasn't been working properly. For a little, it started to work more, displaying lines of colors, then a full white screen. Now, it's back to how it was before - not displaying anything. I can connect to it with Chrome Remote Desktop, but I...
  7. Why has my GPU stopped working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my GPU stopped working?: Hello. Recently I made an upgrade to my CPU. I upgraded from an Intel Core i3-9100F to an Intel Core i5-9600K. After removing the old CPU and installing the new one I cleaned up the rest of my PC with some air and replugged in all my cables and wires. After passing the boot...
  8. Why has my GPU stopped working?

Why has my GPU stopped working?: Hello. Recently I made an upgrade to my CPU. I upgraded from an Intel Core i3-9100F to an Intel Core i5-9600K. After removing the old CPU and installing the new one I cleaned up the rest of my PC with some air and replugged in all my cables and wires. After passing the boot...
  9. Nvidia GPU not working

Nvidia GPU not working: My Nvidia GPU has recently not been working due to some driver related issues I think. It all started with error 43, which stopped me from using my Nvidia GPU. I tried updating my GPU but it didn't work. I even tried to use DDU to reinstall my GPU but that didn't work either....
  10. Nvidia GPU not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU not working: My Nvidia GPU has recently not been working due to some driver related issues I think. It all started with error 43, which stopped me from using my Nvidia GPU. I tried updating my GPU but it didn't work. I even tried to use DDU to reinstall my GPU but that didn't work either....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu not working