Windows 10: Graphic Card Problems after updating Windows 10

Discus and support Graphic Card Problems after updating Windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, a couple days ago I just installed windows 10 recommended update(KB4025339) after that while running new games like Overwatch but I can run Team... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by AmiRBin, Jul 14, 2017.

1. AmiRBin Win User

Graphic Card Problems after updating Windows 10

Hi, a couple days ago I just installed windows 10 recommended update(KB4025339)
    after that while running new games like Overwatch but I can run Team Fortress 2 with default 1024x720 screen resolution which is wrong.
    In apps like blender, I receive errors about not having compatible graphic card.
    Blender tells me something about graphic cards which support OpenGL.
    I'm using Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050.
    My graphic card is updated according to Geforce experience.

:)

AmiRBin, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Scott 98 Win User

Unwanted font size changes

are you using Windows 10 now ? and if so I have run into this same problem after upgrading from windows 7 to 10 it seems after upgrade to windows 10 it is more demanding on system and older computers start to show graphic card problems like failing, do
    some research to see if there is a driver update for your graphic card because I know for a fact that some graphic cards are not getting updated and are having a lot of problems with windows 10, good luck.

Scott 98, Jul 14, 2017
  3. Mlaub Win User
    After Windows update my second monitor is not working

any update on this problem after installing windows 10? I also looked to update my video card driver but none available for my graphics card

Mlaub, Jul 14, 2017
  4. Graphic Card Problems after updating Windows 10

Hi AmiRBin. Welcome to the TenForums @AmiRBin

Please check your Windows update history and see what has been installed in the last few days. If indeed your Nvida driver was updated in last few day undo the update and test. (go back to older driver)

You may also want to try testing with the Window update removed.

Before making these changes I recommend you create a restore point and even create an Image with a tool like Macrium Reflect. Better safe than sorry.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 14, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    Try uninstalling the NVIdia driver, running ccleaner, reboot, then install the latest drivers and reboot again.

swarfega, Jul 20, 2017
  6. Ssjx2 Win User
    Also be sure to disable windows from updating ur drivers with windows update , for me it caused blue screens and random reboots especially while gaming/benchmarking after u disabled this uninstall ur driver with DDU

Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.6.8

Then when ur done Immediatly install the latest driver.

Ssjx2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphic Card Problems after updating Windows 10

1. Graphic Card Problems after updating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Graphic Card Problems

2. Graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card problem: performed a new windows 10 install, now graphic card won't connect to smart tv or visa versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-problem/61eeab8f-eb6b-4581-8205-a1e379bc6c69
  3. Graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card problem: performed a new windows 10 install, now graphic card won't connect to smart tv or visa versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-problem/61eeab8f-eb6b-4581-8205-a1e379bc6c69
  4. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  5. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  6. Graphic Card problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Card problems: I have been having problems in the past week making me unable to use my graphic card. I have been looking throughout posts and other websites and haven't been able to solve the issue. I'm very confused because I haven't had any problems with my GPU since I got 6 months ago. I...
  7. graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card problem: hi I had problem with my graphic card settings the graphic card working properly but in windows its not showing the graphic card in display setting and also in task manager [ATTACH] 2 to 3 days before this was showing graphic card geforge 710...
  8. Graphic Card problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic Card problem: My problem is that update my graphics card in a fairly old computer, approximately 2010, then the screen went black, when the screen returned to show images the resolution changed to 1024 x 768, (I must clarify that my resolution was the most high left in windows 10), and I...
  9. Graphic card problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic card problems: Bought a used Asus EN210 and when installed found the driver keeps freezing the pc (windows 10). I regularly get a popup telling me that is what is happening.... So I bought another card, a Zotac GT218 which does the same. It turns out both of these are basically Nvidia...
  10. Graphics Card Updating Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card Updating Problems: I updated my AMD Radeon R9 360 graphics card and decided to update all of my brothers pc's aswell, as they both have the same computer (Predator G3). While updated one of their pc's, the screen went black and said No Signal, being the idiot I am I decided that I should force...