Windows 10: Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor

Discus and support Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i have a question in my mind! i download a graphic driver according to my motherboard or my processor thank you motherboard = zebronics h61... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HAROON2015, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor

hi,
    i have a question in my mind!
    i download a graphic driver according to my motherboard or my processor

thank you

motherboard = zebronics h61
    processor = pentium dual core G630

:)

HAROON2015, Oct 13, 2017
  2. BossDweeb Win User

problem in windows 10

The game does run on Win10.

- What graphics processor does your machine use ? Were you able to download Win10 drivers for that processor ?

- Which version of COD 1 ? Disk based, Steam or other download ?

If it's the disk based version read my post at
    --this thread--
    concerning Win10's DRM Blocking.

BossDweeb, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Driver failure

Hello.

I just brought a new gigabyte motherboard with amd processor. After installing the windows and updating the graphic and other driver, I restarted the pc and go infinite loading screen. In recovery mode there is no startup option available to start pc in
    safe mode. I also have a driver cd provided with the motherboard but it does not support the os version. After manually installing drivers through cd, I often get blue screen error.

Any suggestions?

Please tell me if anyone needs the specification of motherboard and processor

Prathamesh Kulkarni, Oct 13, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor

I would say motherboard, having briefly looked up the specifications, the motherboard one appears to be more powerful.

swarfega, Oct 13, 2017
  5. ok thank you for the reply

HAROON2015, Oct 13, 2017
  6. bobkn Win User
    A bit late to the party, but...

Does the Zebronics board have any graphics other than the one from the CPU? My thought is: NO.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor

1. Graphic Driver download based on motherboard or processor - Similar Threads - Graphic Driver download

2. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Motherboard and Processor: Hello I have a new motherboard and processor. I had to do so because of hardware malfunction. I still have the old drive as I installed windows on a new one. Is there a way to get the old key off the old drive to activate the new windows or transfer the license on my account?...
  3. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Motherboard and Processor: Hello I have a new motherboard and processor. I had to do so because of hardware malfunction. I still have the old drive as I installed windows on a new one. Is there a way to get the old key off the old drive to activate the new windows or transfer the license on my account?...
  4. New Motherboard and Processor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Processor stuck at base clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Processor stuck at base clock: My laptop is running Windows 7, and I just noticed that my processor is running at 1.68 GHz locked. Which is my processors base clock actually it is 1.70, but it is almost the same. The turbo can go up to 2.70 GHz. On Windows 10 there was no problem, but on Windows 7, it is...
  6. Photoshop graphic processor -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photoshop graphic processor -: Hi, I need to access Perspective warp tool on photoshop. However, It is greyed because I currently have a Toshiba pro L850 1DT laptop with an intel R HD Graphics 3000 and am advised this is up to date. Adobe advise I check updates and get the latest drivers installed....
  7. New motherboard & Processor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New motherboard & Processor: I have Windows 10 Home Anniversary update. I installed this OS by a free upgrade from Windows 7. I want to take the hard drive and put it in another tower that has a different motherboard, memory, and processor. What will I have to do to make sure the OS stays activated? 93672
  8. x64 based processor

x64 based processor: Hello! It says my processor is x64 bit based , but I'm running x32 bit Windows 10. It's a dual core,so if I'm running x32 only a core will work,or what? 14227
  9. Are These Motherboard Drivers Required to Download?

Are These Motherboard Drivers Required to Download?: So I had upgraded and then clean installed Windows 10. However now that I'm in Windows 10, I don't seem to be having the same issue that I had with Windows 7 which required me to install motherboard drivers to get access to the internet. But I already have access so maybe...
  10. MotherBoard and Processor Compatiblty

MotherBoard and Processor Compatiblty: hi, i want to know that this processor will support this motherboard... core i3 6100T processor with Zebronics H61 motherboard thank you 95419