Windows 10: Graphic drivers constantly crashing

Discus and support Graphic drivers constantly crashing in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, my graphic drivers keep crashing from time to time, how do know what is causing the issue? I happens only during the games. Is there a log or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lolcocks, Nov 23, 2015.

1. lolcocks Win User

Graphic drivers constantly crashing

Hi, my graphic drivers keep crashing from time to time, how do know what is causing the issue?

I happens only during the games.

Is there a log or anything that I could check?

:)

lolcocks, Nov 23, 2015
  2. Dylan_IT Win User

Intel Graphics 4600 Toshiba Satellite drivers crashes constantly and I cannot update it for some reason.

*Original Title: Intel Graphics 4600 Toshiba Satellite

Hello,

I have a Toshiba Satellite with intel graphics 4600.

The driver I have installed crashes constantly and I cannot update it for some reason.

My computer is essentially unusable.

Help please??

Thanks,

-Dylan

Dylan_IT, Nov 23, 2015
  3. hgwhgw Win User
    WIN 10 MAIL APP - CRASHING AS OF 10-22-16

Same here thank since Friday 21 but getting worse! first it was just a new E-mail I couldn't open but now It constantly crashes! well at least I'm not alone

Solved!!! it's seems that it is the latest NVIDIA graphics drivers that causes
    it!

Some Windows Apps keep crashing - Help? Solved - Windows 10 Forums

I just rolled back my NVIDIA graphics drivers, restarted and now it works Graphic drivers constantly crashing :)

hgwhgw, Nov 23, 2015
  4. Graphic drivers constantly crashing

What brand is your Graphics Card? You could check the Event Viewer I think crashes related to your Graphics card would be in the system portion. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the Graphics Card driver fresh?

heypaleblue, Nov 25, 2015
Thema:

Graphic drivers constantly crashing

1. Graphic drivers constantly crashing - Similar Threads - Graphic drivers constantly

2. Graphic driver crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic driver crash: When I playing the game and my monitor turn off and graphic driver changed to Microsoft graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-driver-crash/08a49879-d409-422a-aa60-c6644d96057c
  3. Graphic driver crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic driver crash: When I playing the game and my monitor turn off and graphic driver changed to Microsoft graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-driver-crash/08a49879-d409-422a-aa60-c6644d96057c
  4. Graphic driver crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.: This problem only happened after updating to windows 11. While I was playing valorant, it crashed randomly. Stating that my graphics driver crashed. At first I didnt think that this was a major issue so I didnt put a deep thought into it. After a few days, I played left 4...
  6. Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.: This problem only happened after updating to windows 11. While I was playing valorant, it crashed randomly. Stating that my graphics driver crashed. At first I didnt think that this was a major issue so I didnt put a deep thought into it. After a few days, I played left 4...
  7. Graphic driver crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic driver crashing: I'm still......having trouble with my graphics driver crashing every time a video comes on FB. No one has been able to fix this yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-driver-crashing/e7a9cd51-130c-4fd4-8bcf-a5af0a1c19b6
  8. Graphics drivers keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics drivers keep crashing: So i bought a brand new computer with Windows 10, ran all the windows updates until it said there weren't anymore twice. I then updated all of the drivers (motherboard, cpu, graphics card, audio, ect.) And installed a game and tried to play, the graphics drivers repeatedly...
  9. Graphics Driver Frequently Crashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Driver Frequently Crashes: My graphics driver crashes very often, followed by a message saying that the graphics driver has crashed and recovered. This never happened before upgrading to Windows 10. It happens most often when I'm playing Hearthstone, but also occasionally elsewhere. Today my computer...
  10. Graphics Driver crash

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Driver crash: I just updated to Windows 10. My graphics card is Nvidia Geforce GT610 . i updated to the latest version of the driver also(356.63). But randomly my screen goes blank and after a second or two it becomes normal a notification comes saying Graphics driver not responding and...