Windows 10: Graphic drivers problem.

Discus and support Graphic drivers problem. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a problem. I was updated win 7 to win 10 and... I press power button, see little windows logo and black screen * Black screen it's just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Gyarto, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Gyarto Win User

Graphic drivers problem.

Hi, I've got a problem. I was updated win 7 to win 10 and...
    I press power button, see little windows logo and black screen *
    Black screen it's just on the laptop. If I plug TV by hdmi to my laptop i see everything.
    After 3h I discovered one thing. If I don't update graphic drivers I can see everything on my laptop screen without hdmi.
    My PC : vostro 3550, Intel HD graphics 3000.
    Sorry for my English and please help *Smile

:)

Gyarto, Aug 11, 2015
  2. prelo Win User

Intel HD Graphic card's Drivers Problem

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip) :

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

I don't know if it works with Lenovo laptops, but it does with all my family's Dell, Sony and Asus laptops.

prelo, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Intel HD Graphic card's Drivers Problem

Hey Guys,

I have Lenovo Y50 laptop, I have installed Windows 10 but there is one problem I can't get to fix it, it's Intel HD, it keeps crashing because wrong Drivers installed it writes that is for Windows 8 and I don't find anywhere windows 10 drivers
    for Lenovo Y50 Intel HD graphic card, could you guys help it?

My laptop is new bought it in 2015 february.

Saulius (Saul), Aug 11, 2015
  4. UKMedia Win User

Graphic drivers problem.

Can you please complete your system specs, it makes it a lot easier to help you. *Smile

UKMedia, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Gyarto Win User
    @UKMedia
    Processor : Intel i3-2310M, 4gb ram, Intel hd graphics 3000, ssd 256gb.

Gyarto, Aug 14, 2015
  6. UKMedia Win User
    OS 32 or 64?

UKMedia, Aug 14, 2015
  7. Gyarto Win User
    Ohm sorry. OS 64.
    I was updated to win 10 64bit from win 7 64bit.

Gyarto, Aug 14, 2015
  8. UKMedia Win User

Graphic drivers problem.

UKMedia, Aug 14, 2015
  9. Gyarto Win User
    Gyarto, Aug 14, 2015
  10. UKMedia Win User
    Did you use the auto driver identification and update tool?

UKMedia, Aug 14, 2015
  11. Gyarto Win User
    Yes i tried this option and i tested drivers from windows update. Everytime that same problem.

Gyarto, Aug 14, 2015
  12. UKMedia Win User
    Okay try the Win 8 driver, let me know how that goes.

UKMedia, Aug 14, 2015
  13. Gyarto Win User

Graphic drivers problem.

Same like before.
    I asked about it on Microsoft community and they said : You must write to intel.

Gyarto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphic drivers problem.

1. Graphic drivers problem. - Similar Threads - Graphic drivers problem

2. got a graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got a graphics driver problem: Faulting application name: GenshinImpact.exe, version: 2017.4.30.0, time stamp: 0x656ff9f9Faulting module name: igdusc64.dll, version: 10.18.10.4252, time stamp: 0x55a06349Exception code: 0xc0000094Fault offset: 0x000000000021521cFaulting process id: 0x28bcFaulting...
  3. Problem with installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with installing graphics driver: Hi. My graphic driver has been removed automatically and i don't know why ... when I download the driver to install it manually I get this error that goes like this: this graphic driver coulld not find compatible graphics hardware. I am 100% sure that I have downloaded the...
  4. Graphic drivers problems & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic drivers problems & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello,I'm having some issues with my laptop.Unfortunately I am not an experienced user, but I think there is a connection with the graphics drivers, because the problem always occurs when I use Photoshop type programs. Normally the problem occurs like this: I use a graphics...
  5. Intel graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel graphics driver problem: Hello. I have a thinkpad t440p. Recently I replaced its monitor and for a while everything was fine. After something went wrong with an update, and I reinstalled windows 10, I have had problems with the graphics driver. If I use Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, the laptop...
  6. Intel graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics driver problem: Hello. I have a thinkpad t440p. Recently I replaced its monitor and for a while everything was fine. After something went wrong with an update, and I reinstalled windows 10, I have had problems with the graphics driver. If I use Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, the laptop...
  7. Intel graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Graphic driver problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic driver problems: Today i got my new windows 10 which is running in latest version. I installed it because microsoft was highly recommending it. On my previous Windows 8.1 i had a AMD 760G graphic card, but now since i got windows 10 AMD 760G is not compatible, I was using amd compatibility...
  9. Graphics Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Driver Problem: Around 1year ago I was playing Prince of persia Forgotten sands It was running smothly but suddenly it stuck I tried several times to close the game but it wont close, so i removed my laptop battery and restarted the pc and an error displayed Windows cant start ERROR code...
  10. Graphics Driver problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Driver problems: I have been trying to fix my laptop's playback and missing DVD drive for months to no avail... After doing the latest troubleshooting I was given this message: [ATTACH] How do I fix this? Thank you....