Windows 10: Graphic monitor pen cursor stucked on the left corner of the screen moving only from un to down

Discus and support Graphic monitor pen cursor stucked on the left corner of the screen moving only from un to down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a xp pen 22HD and after installing windows 10 1803, I can't use my graphic tablet pen. I really need it for a important thing. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrancescaZheng, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Graphic monitor pen cursor stucked on the left corner of the screen moving only from un to down

Hi, I have a xp pen 22HD and after installing windows 10 1803, I can't use my graphic tablet pen. I really need it for a important thing.

I installed last drivers from official site, but nothing seems to work.

Is there any solution? Thanks!

:)

FrancescaZheng, Jul 31, 2018
  2. JohnHine Win User

Cursor jumping to left upper corner of screen

SOLVED !! (Finally)

One of my 3 monitors is a touch screen (Viewsonic TD2420) and for some reason the upper left corner keeps triggering the cursor to jump to that spot. Unplugging the USB cable to that monitor has solved the problem.

Thank you everyone for your help.

JH

JohnHine, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Mouse Cursor Shoots to top left corner of screen

Have you checked any of the Related Content that your thread has found for you? This seems to be common problem for Dell users.

Actually I was curious if any of several similar incidents that I contributed to would show up that way. Maybe they were too old. Usually I would mention Mousekeys as a workaround... Here's one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-tms/usb-mouse-cursor-dragged-off-screen/b54e34ed-95c1-4c75-bafa-607cb98d19a7

Try to find a less disruptive workaround. If it seems as if the pointer is being dragged away from you as you move it I think Mousekeys could help. Press LeftAlt+LeftShift+NumLock and hold until you see a prompt to start it.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Graphic monitor pen cursor stucked on the left corner of the screen moving only from un to down

Mouse Cursor Shoots to top left corner of screen

Recently my mouse cursor has been randomly jumping to the top left corner of the screen. It'll just get stuck there, and if I move the mouse, the cursor will sort of behave like normal, but be quickly flashing in the corner and where I've pointed it, seemingly
    at the same time. If I let it keep going, eventually I can't move the cursor and not even the touchscreen will work - only keyboard shortcuts will - and the cursor is still stuck in the left-hand corner. This has happened several times in the last few days.

The only thing that seems to solve it is completely shutting off the computer, then turning it back on. If I just hit restart the problem persists even when the computer turns back on; I have to actually shut down first.

This happens regardless of whether I'm using the USB mouse, the trackpad, or the touchscreen. I can't find any triggers for this happening - it will just occur after some time of being turned on. I've installed all the latest updates to the OS and the
    drivers. I've done the /scannow thing in the command prompt.

I know the default Microsoft answer is "update your drivers and perform a clean boot, then try safe mode". I'd like an actual answer if possible. Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help.

Jacob Roseberry, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Graphic monitor pen cursor stucked on the left corner of the screen moving only from un to down

1. Graphic monitor pen cursor stucked on the left corner of the screen moving only from un to down - Similar Threads - Graphic monitor pen

2. My cursor is stuck in the left hand corner and is flashing and won’t move even if I turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor is stuck in the left hand corner and is flashing and won’t move even if I turn...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-stuck-in-the-left-hand-corner-and-is/c6023237-9d28-4cdd-8c8e-6bf4ccaade2f
  3. My cursor is stuck in the left hand corner and is flashing and won’t move even if I turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor is stuck in the left hand corner and is flashing and won’t move even if I turn...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-stuck-in-the-left-hand-corner-and-is/c6023237-9d28-4cdd-8c8e-6bf4ccaade2f
  4. Windows are resized and moved to upper-left corner of screen when monitor wakes up from...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows are resized and moved to upper-left corner of screen when monitor wakes up from...: Below is everything I looked at, and got this figured out on my system. The short version is, the problem is with "Display Port Hot-Plug Detection". All I had to do was to change this setting on my monitor: Input Control / DP Hot-Plug Detection / Low Power Default vs. Always...
  5. Windows are resized and moved to upper-left corner of screen when monitor wakes up from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows are resized and moved to upper-left corner of screen when monitor wakes up from...: Below is everything I looked at, and got this figured out on my system. The short version is, the problem is with "Display Port Hot-Plug Detection". All I had to do was to change this setting on my monitor: Input Control / DP Hot-Plug Detection / Low Power Default vs. Always...
  6. Windows are resized and moved to upper-left corner of screen when monitor wakes up from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. only top left corner screen shows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    only top left corner screen shows: i want to play fifa 2001 but. the entire screen doesn't show. can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-top-left-corner-screen-shows/76cf4fd8-c816-435a-86d5-c9c40ee4d260
  8. My cursor is stuck at the top left corner of the screen

My cursor is stuck at the top left corner of the screen: Hey Microsoft team. I'm having a bit of trouble with a Razer DeathAdder Essential Mouse I purchased a while ago. When I plug in the device, the cursor on the screen immedately jumps to the top left corner and stays trapped there. There is no way to move it whatsoever. I tried...
  9. Cursor flickering and stuck at the corner of the screen

Cursor flickering and stuck at the corner of the screen: I found a lot of posts on here that describes this problem - that the cursor flickers and stuck around some corner of the screen. Struggling with this problem for two days, I was finally able to resolve it myself. I'm hoping this post could help someone else in need. This...
  10. Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen

Cursor flickering and stuck at the top left corner of the screen: A lot of times when I am just on my laptop not doing anything to start the problem, the cursor gets "stuck" at the top left corner of my touch screen and when I try to move the mouse around it flickers and sometimes won't let me click on anything. The only way to get it away...